Injury Report: 2022-23 Injuries: Point, Jeannot, Eyssimont, Cernak, Hedman

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Great, even longer without Cirelli(thought it was late November/early December). Weaker defense and even more games without one of their best defensive F, sounds amazing....

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Bogosian is the Ric Flair of time missed due to injuries. Just give him the Big Gold Belt covered in bandaids
His whole career has been impacted by time missed. That was the reason Buffalo moved on from him. His is good when healthy but he was counted in as top 4 in Buffalo and he just could not stay healthy. His first year here he did well actually suprised me. But back to the IR. And it’s not like the Bolts do not have issues with guys missing time. If we hit December with one of Kuch- Stammer or Point out this team will be in deep doodoo . The depth is is not there, the cap is there. Most of the teams in the east on paper are better than last year and I just can’t say the Bolts are. The best we could hope would be they could somehow be as good as last season. But the holes are going to be apparent. At some point this year injury will turn them into a one line team. And that’s just not enough.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
His whole career has been impacted by time missed. That was the reason Buffalo moved on from him. His is good when healthy but he was counted in as top 4 in Buffalo and he just could not stay healthy. His first year here he did well actually suprised me. But back to the IR. And it’s not like the Bolts do not have issues with guys missing time. If we hit December with one of Kuch- Stammer or Point out this team will be in deep doodoo . The depth is is not there, the cap is there. Most of the teams in the east on paper are better than last year and I just can’t say the Bolts are. The best we could hope would be they could somehow be as good as last season. But the holes are going to be apparent. At some point this year injury will turn them into a one line team. And that’s just not enough.
Most of the rest of the teams in the East did not get better on paper, at least among the real contenders. Carolina perhaps, but there's no team in the East that is significantly ahead of Tampa. Tampa is among 4 or 5 top tier eastern teams on paper, just no longer ahead of that pack. There is plenty of depth on offense as well, as behind the big three there is still Cirelli, Killorn, Hagel, Paul, Colton, Names and hopefully at least one of Koepke or Fortier can contribute as well. Most teams will suffer if one of their top 2 or 3 offensive producers goes down, so that's not exclusive to Tampa or anything. If Cole is cleared the defense will be okay(clearly not as good as the past few years, but fine). If they get the 3 million back, they should be able to trade for someone closer to the deadline. Team was always losing one of Palat or Killorn, and losing McD and Rutta sucks, but the team still has plenty enough to win the Cup this year at full strength.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad