Rumor: 2022-2023 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Let’s Run it Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Screenshot_20220709-194318_Instagram.jpg

He left Denver without a deal. We're doomed

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Healthy scratch in the playoffs sealed the deal...even if he was decent when he came back before the injury.
Healthy scratch didn't seal anything. If he was healthy scratched for good? Maybe.

He came back very strong, though. GMs will look at games 1 and 2 in the SCF and think "this guy can be a big game player."

Just ask Tomas Tatar if being healthy scratched in the playoffs has meant anything.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Healthy scratch didn't seal anything. If he was healthy scratched for good? Maybe.

He came back very strong, though. GMs will look at games 1 and 2 in the SCF and think "this guy can be a big game player."

Just ask Tomas Tatar if being healthy scratched in the playoffs has meant anything.
WTF are you talking about?

Tatar got healthy scratched and wasn't handed an offer by the Habs. Same shit will happen with Bura and Colorado.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Dubai has a relatively large Russian community that has grown with Russian oligarchs fleeing the recent sanctions.

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Dubai has a relatively large Russian community that has grown with Russian oligarchs fleeing the recent sanctions.
Kaprizov was trying to enter the US through Dubai a couple of days ago, it's a hub for Russian players to go from Russia to the US and the other way around.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
WTF are you talking about?

Tatar got healthy scratched and wasn't handed an offer by the Habs. Same shit will happen with Bura and Colorado.
Doesn't. Mean. Anything.

Burakovsky will get paid by some team. Tatar got healthy scratched by BOTH Vegas and Montreal and still secured 4.5M per season from NJ.

Healthy scratch in playoffs, especially given how Burakovsky responded, doesn't mean shit.

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Doesn't. Mean. Anything.

Burakovsky will get paid by some team. Tatar got healthy scratched by BOTH Vegas and Montreal and still secured 4.5M per season from NJ.

Healthy scratch in playoffs, especially given how Burakovsky responded, doesn't mean shit.
What the Hell man? I'm not saying he won't make money with another team.
Sealed the deal with the Avs (obviously). Just like it did with Tatar both times.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Burakovsky was never coming back next year, even if he had killed it in the playoffs.

Avs got decent value at $4.9M cap hit. After 150 points in 191 games as an Avs player (64 point pace), his next contract won't be as appetizing.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Val’s probably just going home to see his family for the first time in forever for a few weeks before it’s go time again. All of these guys would’ve been long gone if not for the Cup win.

I’m actually not even worried about his deal getting done anymore. I’d be really surprised if he’s not back now. A lot of good vibes.

Reactions: Snow Arc

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Val’s probably just going home to see his family for the first time in forever for a few weeks before it’s go time again. All of these guys would’ve been long gone if not for the Cup win.

I’m actually not even worried about his deal anymore. I’d be really surprised if he’s not back now.
Kirill Kaprizov says hi.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Kirill Kaprizov says hi.

Lol what do you mean? He reportedly skipped out on his military obligation, is wanted, and couldn’t leave because of his visa.

Nichushkin is willingly going back while knowing all of this is going on. That suggests he’s all good.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Brett44

Feb 11, 2017
Manson’s contract will turn into what EJ’s deal is now. He’s not good enough in the short term to justify that. I thought he had good and bad moments in the playoffs. Didn’t think he was an overwhelming positive.

Bring him back for cheap, but anything at, or above 4 is a mistake.
at 5m with a minimum cap of 87M in season 2025-2026 this is much less than 6M at 82.5M

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Should Putin lock up Nichushkin until he fulfills his military obligation to Mother Russia then we better hope Sakic still hasn’t signed him.

Reactions: Snow Arc

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Should Putin lock up Nichushkin until he fulfills his military obligation to Mother Russia then we better hope Sakic still hasn’t signed him.

Nah. Then we’re all heading over there to get our guy back to Denver. I’ll be right behind you guys…..

He’ll be fine if he’s actually going back.

Reactions: dahrougem2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad