2022-2023 Premier League (part one)

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal kicks off the new season on Friday August 5, with Everton vs Chelsea, Man Utd vs Brighton and West Ham vs Man City also live on Sky Sports on opening weekend. Season will pause after November 12/13 weekend for World Cup in Qatar and restart on Boxing Day
I posted the fixtures just two posts up.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Apparently false rumours again.

My opinion you would never hear to result of this via a random twitter account. If/when this was bound to happen all the legit newspapper would be all over it in a matter of minutes.
It wasn’t a random account though. Like I said earlier that was just the tweet with the most info.

Reactions: Elvis P

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021

Arsenal to open the season again. We all know what happened when they did that last season.

Yeah they had covid but was forced to play anyway. Pretty good schedule in the beginning. Could possibly be five in a row before United away.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Honestly, we should probably start with 15 points

Yeah would be disappointed with less but then you never know. Two of the fixtures is against newcomers and those are always tricky early on. First of all we should start by taking revenge for last seasons absolute worst appearance against Palace away.

Elvis P

Runnin with the devil 👿
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
1655469717837.png

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Haaland is going to be a monster at man city.

About Bale talking about playing too many games, using De Bruyne as an example - he could play 70'ish matches this season.... yeah that is insane.

Even in my video game I sit players out with the grueling amount of fixtures and close proximity. (and they get mad and say play them or trade me, heh.)

Reactions: Gecklund

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I would expect Amapdu to play for Chelsea, but you never know. We'll see what moves they make this summer.

Any sites or any way of knowing how many players off a national team are with which clubs?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
haha... watching sui / por (I'm days behind and it's easier to stream and watch all the games) and the announcers saw a player pulling up his ankle socks under his team socks and he said, "why do most professional footballers today wear ankle socks under their football socks?" and the guy responded "footballers are precious today, if it makes them feel better - or play better, then why not"

Hahahaha.... I donno, but if anyone other than my dearest ol mum calls me precious.... that's an insult.

Anyone here who play do that? I only do that if my boots are too big or it's cold or something extenuating.... but I'm not at a professional level... so I donno...

Elvis P

Runnin with the devil 👿
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I would expect Amapdu to play for Chelsea, but you never know. We'll see what moves they make this summer.
(Excluding the obvious LIV & MCI), what 2 teams do you guys think will finish top 4 next year?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Tottenham is (at least) the third best team right now. Chelsea should still ahead of Arsenal and United though

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
For those in Canada, Fubo TV currently has a deal for a 1-year subscription. I believe it's $80 dollars off a one year subscription

Reactions: JeffreyLFC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad