Blue Jays GDT: 2021 v4 |Next: Mon, May 24 |vs TB| 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT | Yarbrough vs Stripling (last Dunedin game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornbury

Dec 29, 2019
Jays offence is going beast mode and we don't even have Springer
It seems that they've been playing better and hitting a ton since the Springer soap opera was put on the back burner. And when we finally get Springer in the lineup - at some undetermined point in the future - it should be a scary good offence.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Good blueprint for the team to look up too. Good starting pitching, solid bullpen, and late clutch hits.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
aqnnZ1E.gif
I was going to ask for someone to GIF that:laugh:

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Man it's nice to see this kid enjoying the game. I respect that instead of living on the hype, he decided to work his ass off and it sure is paying off.
With the shit-show that my Nucks have been at least the Jays seem like a good shot to be playing meaningful games in September.

Vladdy has such an infectious personality! He’s someone I can see young kids looking up to. Hopefully he’s able to keep up this breakout season and turn into the star player we’ve been hoping for

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Can someone explain why that wasnt a strikeout on Realmuto? I know if the catcher doesnt catch it the player can run to first on a strikeout but the base was occupied so i thought that didnt matter?

I know eventually he got him.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I am annoyed at how broadcasters are focused so much on batting average. To them, some one like Ben Revere was one of the best players in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad