2021 Team Board Mock Draft Results Thread

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Devils will go with whoever is left between Hughes and Clarke.
Not sure who they for go with if both are there but probably Hughes even though RHD Clarke is more of a need

Reactions: HockeyWooot

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Devils will go with whoever is left between Hughes and Clarke.
Not sure who they for go with if both are there but probably Hughes even though RHD Clarke is more of a need
Its not a good reason to pick a guy, but you have to feel that Hughes brother will have some kind of sway on them.

Reactions: Raian

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
I swear if Edvinsson falls to Detroit, I'm gonna be angry. Everyone is talking about the defense that Buffalo is building, but Stevie Y is really putting something together up there. As a Blues fan whose defensive prospect cupboard is bone dry, I'd be insanely jealous of the defense prospects. I wanted Wallinder last year, Edvinsson is a stud this year, obviously Seider is a ridiculous prospect, and they also have Johansson.

Kibe

Regular User
Jan 17, 2012
Helsinki
I swear if Edvinsson falls to Detroit, I'm gonna be angry. Everyone is talking about the defense that Buffalo is building, but Stevie Y is really putting something together up there. As a Blues fan whose defensive prospect cupboard is bone dry, I'd be insanely jealous of the defense prospects. I wanted Wallinder last year, Edvinsson is a stud this year, obviously Seider is a ridiculous prospect, and they also have Johansson.
I swear if Detroit takes Edvinsson with Eklund still on the board i'm gonna be angry. And Wallinder is not that great. Basically like Broberg without the elite skating. Seider and Johansson are studs tho.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Vancouver takes hometown boy Kent Johnson

Would be one of the most lethal offensive cores in the future.

Johnson- Pettersson- Boeser
Hoglander- Horvat- Podkolzin
xxx- JT Miller- xxxx
xxx- xxx-xxx

Hughes- xxx
Rathbone- xxx
xxx- Woo

Demko
Dipietro

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Vancouver takes hometown boy Kent Johnson

Would be one of the most lethal offensive cores in the future.

Johnson- Pettersson- Boeser
Hoglander- Horvat- Podkolzin
xxx- JT Miller- xxxx
xxx- xxx-xxx

Hughes- xxx
Rathbone- xxx
xxx- Woo

Demko
Dipietro
Should probably draft defense... with that lineup.

That lineup is the opposite of the Ducks lol

Last edited:

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Should probably draft defense... with that lineup.

That lineup is the opposite of the Ducks lol

always draft Best Player available.

Never know what the outlook of your team will look like when these guys are ready for prime time.

Can always trade one of them for a Dman.

Only way id advocate to draft for positional need is if you see the BPA is being tied between 2 players, 1 of which is your positional need, then ya draft for position then.

I agree with your assessment tho that the Canucks are forward heavy.

Partly because Juolevi was a swing and a miss, drafted in the 5th spot. it happens.

Reactions: CanuckCity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad