Pre-Game Talk: 2021 Tampa Bay Lightning Training Camp

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Love it

With Johnson switching to group A today, Volkov gets a little reward and skates with Killer and Cirelli. Maroon had some nice praise for him yesterday echoing what Coop said about him putting his head down and working hard everyday in the playoff bubble.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Do we know how Maroon is looking, btw? I wanted him to pick up speed (and if it meant dropping some pounds, so be it).

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Was unable to get my login to work so I couldn't follow along here for the start of the training camp but I've been following things on twitter.

I don't have the Athletic but I saw that they have a live updates on their app so I guess that's one thing to follow but it would be better to be able to watch some of it as well.

Should be fun to see who will be taking the sports that are now open, do we have any inkling of who it might be yet?

Also, if I'm not misstaken we only do have one guy that files under 'unfit to play' which is pretty good, saw a lot of other teams have several players that are.

And now it's only a week until hockey is back.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I was going to say, i'll consider it a success if he can stay at the AHL level this year.
Given his age, his ability, the Crunch's roster needs, and Orlando's roster restrictions (8 assignments), I'd say there are pretty good odds Day stays with the Crunch this season.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
They’d have to reveal Ricks replacement too to have somebody call the game
Mishkin has called scrimmages before.

I'm not sure they really could really get away with borrowing one from a minor league team or college program or something. Some fans would think that the guy got RP's job.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: