2021 Sharks @ World Championships

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Switzerland, Germany, USA, Slovakia, Canada, ROC, Finland and Czech Republic advanced to Quarter Finals.

Day off Wednesday. QFs start Thursday.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Chmelevski scores in the quarterfinals against Slovakia! Pretty sure this is his first goal of the tournament.

Labanc with two assists so far.

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
Its very good that the guys like Barabanov, Chmelevski, Labanc even Timo get this tournament to play in, this could really make them get their confidence back for next season. I'm excited to what they could do next year, especially Sasha.

Now that said LETS GO FINLAND, TORILLA TAVATAAN!

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Chmelevski with another goal and Labanc with an assist as Canada beats USA 4-2. Canada advances to the final, USA fights for bronze.

NiWa

Nov 27, 2003
Ireland
Finland through to final after beating Germany 2-1
Bergman will play Chmelevski & Labanc in the bronze medal game.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
How it is not mentioned but Ferraro won gold medal yesterday against my country. I am happy for Ferraro but bit disappointed as it would've been nice to be back to back world champions. Oh well. IIHF Championship is not that big deal anyway.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
How it is not mentioned but Ferraro won gold medal yesterday against my country. I am happy for Ferraro but bit disappointed as it would've been nice to be back to back world champions. Oh well. IIHF Championship is not that big deal anyway.

How did Ferraro play in the Final game? Did he show any offense (rushing puck up, point shots, etc.)? I was hoping Ferraro could get to work on his offense at this tournament a little bit because he in San Jose, he's expected to do literally ALL of the heavy lifting on defense.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
How did Ferraro play in the Final game? Did he show any offense (rushing puck up, point shots, etc.)? I was hoping Ferraro could get to work on his offense at this tournament a little bit because he in San Jose, he's expected to do literally ALL of the heavy lifting on defense.

25 minutes of ice, 2 shots, 0 goals, 0 assists.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Ferraro should enjoy it since it's the only winning he'll be doing for a while unless Team Canada wins again next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad