Patriots/NFL 2021 Season Part IV: 10-6 - Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Ruggs released by the Raiders. Turns out Vegas doesn’t do probation on DUI manslaughter cases, he’s going to end up getting a couple years

Victims were a 23 YO girl and her dog. Smdh. So many peoples lives ruined by one stupid, selfish decision

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

that’s the face of a man who is realizing he had everything and lost it

The insane part is. When he would score a touchdown, he'd kneel and pray in honor of his friend who died in a car crash. YET. This idiot decided to drink and drive and now a young woman is dead along with her dog. The young woman was TRAPPED in her f***ing car and it caught fire.

f*** this guy for forever. This could have been prevented. Drinking and driving is avoidable.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Looks like bail is set at 150k, he can’t drink, has to surrender his passport, and wear electric monitoring. A conviction leads to a mandatory sentence.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The insane part is. When he would score a touchdown, he'd kneel and pray in honor of his friend who died in a car crash. YET. This idiot decided to drink and drive and now a young woman is dead along with her dog. The young woman was TRAPPED in her f***ing car and it caught fire.

f*** this guy for forever. This could have been prevented. Drinking and driving is avoidable.

There's absolutely no excuse for him. He can't even play the alcoholism card because even if he got as drunk as he wanted, the league and union provide car services for this kind of thing, and if he didn't want to do that he can afford uber.

You give idiot man-children all the money in the world and no responsibility or oversight, this is bound to happen. Now some lady and a dog are dead and it's entirely his fault.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Let’s see if Rodgers gets torn apart or if he’ll continue to be protected by the media

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Let’s see if Rodgers gets torn apart or if he’ll continue to be protected by the media

I hope he gets ripped to shreds. Dude hasn't been masking when he should've been apparently.

Even before all this I think his actions showed he was a terrible teammate. This further cements that. Hurting his team by not being available.

Last edited:

Walkenthewalk

Dec 10, 2008
hmmm, I'd take a flier on him. See if Belichick can resurrect yet another career

On the field, OBJ is essentially still the same player. His main problem is Baker Mayfield.

Off the field, OBJ's main issue is his own super-inflated ego. Teams will still be lined up for his services if released including the Pats.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

A corner I thought they might target at the deadline. Could see Urban claiming him first tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad