Speculation: 2021 Roster Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Fowler and Drysdale are both in tonight as well. Relieved Fowler is good to go.

This is a game that they need to win. Yeah I’m all for the better lottery pick but rather see other teams like NJ win so they can win some games also. Good to hear about Fowler who gets heat around here but he is a very valuable part of this D core.

If they get a PP tonight, hopefully, run the unit of Drysdale, Zegras, Comtois, Rakell and Terry for like 1 and half mins.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I wasn't #EtemNextCrosby, but Etem is the one prospect crush I had that I don't want to talk about. Salivated over his junior stats without actually checking whether he could play hockey or not if he couldn't just physically manhandle other players with his skating.
For me, it’s Peter Holland. I honestly thought he was at worst going to be a 2nd line center. So don’t feel too bad about yourself

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
For me, it’s Peter Holland. I honestly thought he was at worst going to be a 2nd line center. So don’t feel too bad about yourself
Yeah I had hopes for him as well. I’m not sure how much he enjoyed playing hockey. I think once he made it to the NHL it was clear he had a pretty vanilla skillset to go along with poor intensity.

there was one poster here, snarktacular, I think who was no fan of Holland right after he was drafted and snark ended up being spot on when many others, myself included, were fairly high on Holland.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Just got season tickets again for the first time in a couple years... Can't miss Zegras Calder winning season.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Any talk about the World Championship in Latvia coming up after the season? Hoping US invites Zegras, Terry, Gibson. Canada invites Drysdale? In past years they typically will take a few younger guys

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Any word on the team's American players like Zegras, Shattenkirk, Fowler, Zegras, Terry, etc.?

No word as of yet. Would not be surprised if Fowler declined as he was the only player on the team to dress in every game. He also lead the team in ice time (min. 2o games) and he might be dealing with an injury sustained last week, although he did return the next game so it might not be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad