Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The Cubs scored 7 runs in the top of the first inning in Milwaukee

They're currently losing 14-7

this sport is such an asshole sometimes lol

Speaking of assholes Jared Porter has been more or less banned from baseball. He can apply for reinstatement in 2022 but I do not see him landing a gig

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The Trevor Bauer story is pretty wild.

It would not surprise me if he has a rough outing next start

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I keep seeing headlines left and right about how Ohtani is doing just unimaginable things and breaking century-old records every other night. So I glanced at the standings and the Angels are 9.5 games out and it's only June.

That franchise is just cursed.

He should be the unanimous MVP but you know some old writer is going to refuse to vote for a player on a non-playoff team and will vote for Carlos Correa or someone.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Can Mike Trout be talked about as the best of all time when he’s not even the best player on his own team

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lol Yankees brought Chapman out with a 4 run lead and he promptly walks the bases loaded and gives up a grand slam

Angels tack on an additional 3 to make for a 7 run 9th

Bronx is about to burn

Last edited:
Reactions: sarge88

Ozamataz Buckshank

Oct 7, 2010
Massachusetts
Lol Yankees brought Chapman out with a 4 run lead and he promptly walks the bases loaded and gives up a grand slam

Angels tack on an additional 3 to make for a 7 run 9th

Bronx is about to burn

so wonderful to see. Yanks are in 4th place and have a negative run differential. I imagine they will have to do something to placate the fans.

Reactions: LouJersey

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Who taught Hunter Renfroe how to hit?

As crazy as it sounds, he's not actually performing that much different from his career averages. He's BABIP is up, but his ISO is down. Exit Velocity is up a bit, but his ground ball to fly ball ratio is high. For the most part, his hitting for the year isn't that far off from his career averages.

Now, that's definitely oversimplified based on how he's done this year. He's been ridiculous since May, and that's definitely well above his career averages, but there was also no way he was going to hit as poorly as he did in April.

Honestly, Tampa bailing on him to save $3M makes no sense when you see how unlucky he was last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad