Confirmed Signing with Link: 2021 Prospect Signings

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
playing on the 67's allows the sens to be more active in Bouchers development they will likely be sending team trainers and development staff to keep tabs on him.

Reactions: Altimus

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
If anyone else would like to do the 2022 Prospects list, shoot me a message or post in-thread and we'll figure it out.

Otherwise, what with CapFriendly covering it pretty well, the 2022 thread might end up being a pretty bare-bones deal; I just don't have the time to do it given how much time I've been spending on my Twitter account now and stuff in day-to-day life stuff.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
If anyone else would like to do the 2022 Prospects list, shoot me a message or post in-thread and we'll figure it out.

Otherwise, what with CapFriendly covering it pretty well, the 2022 thread might end up being a pretty bare-bones deal; I just don't have the time to do it given how much time I've been spending on my Twitter account now and stuff in day-to-day life stuff.
Thanks for all the work you've done so far Caley!

Quick question: Where does Capfriendly cover this particular thing?
Edit: Never mind - figured it out. :help:

Reactions: caley and uncleben

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
March 1st is almost here! (I assume it is still March 1 this year despite season running about a month late)
Always an exciting threshold.
The day when players can be signed to contracts which don't start until next season.
Expect a bunch of signings of CHL guys drafted 2020, whose rights will otherwise expire.
and as NCAA and Euro seasons end for teams, those guys, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad