Patriots/NFL 2021 Preseason: Next Game Sunday 8/29 v. NYG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I’ll try to find it but Schefter was on the WEEI telethon and said he wouldn’t be shocked if there were more trades in the next 2 weeks.

To be fair, I don’t know if he meant for the pats or in the league overall.

Will try to find the audio to post

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Me watching people praise Mac after initially saying he was trash, a product of a good Bama team, and a bad pick.

Me over the last year saying that I'm telling you if he comes here, he's going to fit like a glove:

Now let's not get too too excited: keep in mind that he was practicing against the NYG defense. I watched a few NYG games last season (regional telecasts) & that team is not good. Just saying.

Reactions: Mione134

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
It seems to me that you're the only one saying this. I think you're worrying too much about the backup RB for a team that's not a Super Bowl contender.
They weren’t a Super Bowl contender in 2000 and 2019. The Blues in January 2019 weren’t Cup contenders - Sox WS contenders in 2013 or Nationals in June of 2019.

Michel gets crap for being a first round pick but he went 31 not 21 or 11. Had they picked up option it’s not like a franchise tag

this whole argument reminds me of the time I stood alone here on the Richard Seymour to Raiders for a first

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Felger & Mazz callers not liking Michel trade

Gresh Keefe both killing Belichick over it

great shows

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Now let's not get too too excited: keep in mind that he was practicing against the NYG defense. I watched a few NYG games last season (regional telecasts) & that team is not good. Just saying.

True. But let's remember all these so called knocks on him. "Not a strong arm". I think it's clear he has a good one. "Not an NFL body" Have you seen some of the qbs in this league? He'll grow into his body. "He was surrounded by so much talent is he even any good?". I think it's clear it doesn't matter what talent he had. He's a quick study and learner. His leadership skills were true. And look at him now. Matthew Slater has already said Mac has the vets respect. He is accurate. He makes good decisions.

Sure, he'll have his growing pains. But it's clear people like Gasper and Co were wrong...thus far.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad