Celtics/NBA 2021 Playoffs - Celtics season is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
The players don't like things being thrown at them. As in they really don't like it and hate it.

They'll take each others side on that issue 10x out of 10 no matter the terms. We almost got through both games without an incident its a shame.
Comment was between games 2 and 3 so before the bottle incident

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012

Everything about the Irving spat is so unneccessary and embarrassing. And thats on the Boston fan end not Kyrie who obviously will add fuel to the fire if given the opportunity.

Why do we have to be so jilted by all of our former players and why did the local media have to target Irving. He didn't start it he skipped every game in Boston that was regular season for 2 years. He changed his mind about resigning when a better opportunity came along and the team had done better the year he was hurt than the year after when he wasn't.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Bad teams will be willing to take Kemba, you're just going to have to add players, picks or both to do it. Philly got rid of Horford by sending a 1st and 2nd round pick while taking back Danny Green, Terrance Ferguson and Poirier. Westbrook should be the target. If Kemba, Nesmith, Langford and a first is what it would take to make that work i would do it.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Everything about the Irving spat is so unneccessary and embarrassing. And thats on the Boston fan end not Kyrie who obviously will add fuel to the fire if given the opportunity.

Why do we have to be so jilted by all of our former players and why did the local media have to target Irving. He didn't start it he skipped every game in Boston that was regular season for 2 years. He changed his mind about resigning when a better opportunity came along and the team had done better the year he was hurt than the year after when he wasn't.

Kyrie brought this on, he doesn’t run his mouth this probably doesn’t happen.
He’s no victim here, just an asshole. Professionalism is a thing.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

now do brady and you're non stop trashing of Boston fans is so ridiculous. the high majority of Boston fans are very respectful and the most knowledgeable in sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irish Bruin

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
now do brady and you're non stop trashing of Boston fans is so ridiculous. the high majority of Boston fans are very respectful and the most knowledgeable in sports.

Brady is different everyone still likes him.

Irving just left and wouldn’t play road games in our arena until last Friday IDK why it had to be about him. No one was that mad when he left either. Most people preferred Kemba. For some reason the media wanted to make it a story even tho no one really remembers Kyrie as a Celtic he misssed a ton of games and didn’t play the ECF run.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Brady is different everyone still likes him.

Irving just left and wouldn’t play road games in our arena until last Friday IDK why it had to be about him. No one was that mad when he left either. Most people preferred Kemba. For some reason the media wanted to make it a story even tho no one really remembers Kyrie as a Celtic he misssed a ton of games and didn’t play the ECF run.

kyrie would had the red carpet rolled out for him if he acted like a pro and helped this young talented core develop. instead he decided to be the most toxic club house cancer in celtics history..it was shocking a surreal the damage he did to this franchise..i miss real pros like Pierce. whats happening now with Kyrie is he scapegoating everything Boston for his life issues bc we are a convenient outlet for his insecurities. at the end of the day, boston did nothing wrong to kyrie

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
kyrie would had the red carpet rolled out for him if he acted like a pro and helped this young talented core develop. instead he decided to be the most toxic club house cancer in celtics history..it was shocking a surreal the damage he did to this franchise..i miss real pros like Pierce. whats happening now with Kyrie is he scapegoating everything Boston for his life issues bc we are a convenient outlet for his insecurities. at the end of the day, boston did nothing wrong to kyrie
If Kyrie stays.....Horford stays & Hayward maybe also....either way he ran away & hurt this franchise & is still trying to do damage.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
As this game and season come to an end
Thanks, everyone, for the conversation
Thanks for the help
Thanks for the opinions
and
Thanks for the education

I am looking forward to the next Celtics season with true Boston Fans.

Have a terrific summer and fall. Stay healthy.

Go Boston

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If they showed the heart they showed in the last 3 games they’re probably not a 7 seed, but I appreciate that they didn’t fold like a cheap tent when it would have been really easy to do so

Proud of the strides Tatum made down the stretch, proud of the season Jaylen had. They’ve got the hardest part of building a contender down, they just need to figure out the right mix around them

Reactions: Maine Fan

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Kyrie *yawn*.

"We want to give all the respect to those guys and the amount of work they put in as well," Irving told reporters after Game 5. "We don't want to disrespect them or anything they put forth in terms of their hard work. That boy Jayson Tatum as I said over the time I played with him has grown tremendously. Nothing short of proud of him, nothing short of proud of [Marcus] Smart, all the guys that have come in and gave us their competitive spirit.

"I'm grateful for the opportunity that I had in Boston. I'm grateful for a lot of the support that I had post-leaving there. Obviously, it wasn't the easiest transition to deal with, there was a lot going on personally while I was there in Boston that people don't know about, so to see kind of the emotions that were lingering on from the past year-and-a-half between that, I'm just glad it's settled. And for me, we can just move on and focus on the rest of this long season that we have ahead. So just grateful that we have a chance to be together in the trenches, me and my teammates, and we just get to move on from this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad