2021 NHL Fantasy Draft

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Cirelli definitely seems like a reach but I get wanting the Selke caliber center. Could’ve got him next round IMO.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
We're assuming healthy*

What Toews' new healthy is, is definitely going to be subjective
Toews is suffering from a medical issue, so if we're assuming he's healthy you likely wouldn't expect his play to be affected by whatever the condition may be.

It is open to interpretation though, I get the concerns. He had fallen far enough that I was comfortable picking him.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
How guys like Pulock, Spurgeon, Parayko and Dahlin went above Nurse is pretty perplexing. If the goal is to win this year I’m
not sure why he was overlooked.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
How guys like Pulock, Spurgeon, Parayko and Dahlin went above Nurse is pretty perplexing. If the goal is to win this year I’m
not sure why he was overlooked.

I mean past performance matters too, 2020-21 play isn't the only factor you have to consider. Spurgeon's struggled since he caught Covid and Parayko's struggled with injuries, so all things considered I think they're at a similar level.

I think Nurse is pretty clearly the better defensemen than Dahlin, but Pulock, Spurgeon, and Parayko are all in the same tier.

Also, trade me Klingberg. I'll add to Parayko lol.

Reactions: hockeynorth

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
I think Nurse is pretty clearly the better defensemen than Dahlin, but Pulock, Spurgeon, and Parayko are all in the same tier.

I believe Dahlin is a more impactful offensive defenseman than Nurse (and most) in the right environment. No one in Buffalo is having a good season, even Eichel, and that’s 90% on Krueger. For some reason he’s tried to turn Dahlin into a shutdown guy when that’s not his game at all.

Paired with an elite defensive defender in Pesce though and surrounded by strong two-way talent (Barkov is a good start up front) I think I can make the most of his talents.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Do we want the clock decreased and if so, when?

And do we want to start cutting peoples clocks in half after x number of skips?

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I've wanted to build a Lindholm - Klingberg pairing since forever. They'd complement each other so well.

Happy with Chychrun - Ellis though.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad