Prospect Info: 2021 NHL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
All you need to know about Modano is if Bob Gainey and Ken Hitchcock didn’t get involved his point total would be higher.

Imagine Modano on a 90’s Detroit or Colorado team in his prime.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Also, to those who have watched Kent Johnson, what is a comparable playing style for him? I watched a little bit of his game, and he sorta reminds me of Mike Ribeiro. He also looks risky as hell to draft, surprised he's a top 10 pick, but I guess that's the nature of this year's draft.

More like Mitch Marner.

Johnson’s a flashy boi

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Participated in a mock draft (ended up being 5 rounds) on the MTL boards, picking for Dallas since my Rangers were taken. Ended up taking the following:

14. Matthew Coronato (LW) -- Chicago (USHL) / Harvard
46. Aleksi Heimosalmi (D) -- Assat (Liiga)
78. Tristan Broz (LW/C) -- Fargo Force (USHL / University of Minnesota)
110. Jakub Brabanec (C) -- Kometa Brno (Extraliga Czech)
142. Justin Janicke (LW) -- US NTDP/ U. Of Notre Dame

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else’s page reset if you don’t type your comment fast enough on here ? Lol

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
If y’all start acting like nhl draft experts tomorrow night I swear to god
64290503.jpg

Reactions: Satan

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I think it’s a mobile thing . Makes it hard to write a comment even as long as this one lol

I have this issue at well, mobile browser has eaten a lot of comments from randomly refreshing. This happens on safari on my iphone. I tried switching to firefox, but that one has crazy colors and sometimes I can't see the text I'm writing in a comment. This website is uh... really something on mobile. I guess I could try chrome, but I try to stay away from the google empire if I can.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
I have this issue at well, mobile browser has eaten a lot of comments from randomly refreshing. This happens on safari on my iphone. I tried switching to firefox, but that one has crazy colors and sometimes I can't see the text I'm writing in a comment. This website is uh... really something on mobile. I guess I could try chrome, but I try to stay away from the google empire if I can.
happens to me on iOs chrome as well. i'm going to give brave a shot. then duck duck go, which i think now has a browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad