NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Divisional Round: (2) New Orleans Saints vs (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NO vs TB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
They drafted Marpet, Donovan Smith, Wirfs, Winfield Jr, Dean, Murphy-Bunting, RoJo, Edwards, Whitehead, Vea, Evans, Godwin, Scotty Miller, Gholston, Lavonte David, Devin White... rofl. They also found Brate outta nowhere.
And they went out and signed a 43 year old washed up QB.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
BB made a monumental mistake not trading for Hopkins and under appreciating Brady for the last 3/4 years in NE.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I feel like the Rams NFC CG a few years ago was their last truly great shot. Even if they beat the Vikings last January, winning at Lambeau/San Francisco would have been too tall a task

That call didn't end their season.

They still could've prevented LA from trying the game.

Brees didn't have to throw a pick in OT.

Mahomes threw an awful pick in the SB last year. He rebounded by scoring 21 straight points.

Brady threw two picks in the Seattle SB. But he rebounded.

Saints have been using excuses for years.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
That call didn't end their season.

They still could've prevented LA from trying the game.

Brees didn't have to throw a pick in OT.

I didn’t mean the call, I meant that year where they were hosting the NFC CG and had the 1 seed and specifically the opportunity they had looming over the horizon that day.

I never said that call was their last real chance, I meant that year in general where things were breaking their way (homefield throughout, 1 seed, Brees was MVP runner up).

Plus leading up to that game, Brees had been undefeated in home playoff games at the Superdome.

that game broke their January home mystique (2 losses since)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I really got nothing bad to say. Everyone knew this season was just having a good enough team to drag Brees over the finish line. That's hard to do. And sometimes you just fail. We all knew the 38-3 game wasn't real.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad