NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Divisional Round: (2) New Orleans Saints vs (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NO vs TB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
First time we've had a Saints-Bucs playoff game.

I'm not impressed w/ the Saints after today, but I still think they win. Saints 27-14.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
No home field as it’s a basically an empty stadium.

can the Saints get the hat trick vs TB?

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
While Saints are better team, with more balance and much better defense, Brady is level above Brees.

My head says Saints 27, Bucs 23 but I'll go with my heart - Bucs by TD.

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Bowles better blitz the hell out of Devin White. The guy can’t cover, but hell can he run.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Bucs will be missing a key member of their O-line in Alex Cappa. If the Saints get DE Trey Hendrickson (stinger) back from injury that is going to be huge. He registered 12.5 sacks this past season and the last time the two clubs met he was all over Brady. I think ended up with 3 sacks in that game.

Ronald Jones may also miss again depending on his quad injury. They will get Devin White back which will help on the defensive side of the ball.

Latavius Murray left the Bears game with a leg issue. Not sure on his status for this week.

Saints seem to matchup pretty well with Tampa.

Hoping they can grab the W.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Saints definitely need Trey Hendrickson on the field.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I was not impressed with Saints

I see Bucs winning this pretty comfortably

That's...unlikely to happen.

Sure the Saints offense struggled for a half. But the Bucs defense is worse than the Bears. He'll the Bucs defense is probably the worst left in the playoffs.

Just seems like NO matches up with TB better than anyone else.

If TB wins this game, a huge if, I very much doubt it's in blowout fashion.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
That's...unlikely to happen.

Sure the Saints offense struggled for a half. But the Bucs defense is worse than the Bears. He'll the Bucs defense is probably the worst left in the playoffs.

Just seems like NO matches up with TB better than anyone else.

If TB wins this game, a huge if, I very much doubt it's in blowout fashion.
What the f*** you talking about?

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I have a hard time seeing Brady being beat by the same team 3 times in one season.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I'll take this guy by 10 points. I don't see how so many like the Bucs here at all.

DrewBrees-copy1.jpg

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I think the Bucs can win a close one. Their offense is light years better than it as in game 9 against the Saints. And their defense can make some stops against a nicked up Saints offense.
The intangible motivator was the Saints dance party antics after the game 9 win led by Jameis Winston and Sean Payton. I bet the Bucs are reminding each other about that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad