NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Divisional Round: (1) Green Bay Packers vs (6) Los Angeles Rams

GB vs LAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I want Adams to keep clowning Ramsay.
Combining a Hall of Fame QB with that very pass friendly scheme and a WR with the talent of Adams means Ramsey is pretty stupid to trash talk ahead of the game. Even if Ramsey has the game of his life, he’s probably watching Adams put up good numbers on him.

Reactions: Avs44

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
This #1 ranked defense is OVERRATED. Ramsey and Donald are getting exposed out there. Packers are doing what they want, when they want.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The thing indefinitely would not do on a blown extra point of pitch it forward to my kicker.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
This #1 ranked defense is OVERRATED. Ramsey and Donald are getting exposed out there. Packers are doing what they want, when they want.
or maybe they are playing the Packers at home in the playoffs which is a death sentence for most teams then again the momentum in football can swing out of nowhere and there is still a lot of time left if people haven't forgotten.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
or maybe they are playing the Packers at home in the playoffs which is a death sentence for most teams

Packers have a great offensive line, I think people forget that. Go down that line, there are pro bowlers and all pros.

The Rams could wreck havoc on Seattle cause their offensive line is complete shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad