NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Divisional Round: (1) Green Bay Packers vs (6) Los Angeles Rams

GB vs LAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It depends on where in Canada. West coast has skewed Seahawks with their rise to prominence in the last 8 or so years, central tends to fluctuate between a hodgepodge of teams (Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, Pats, etc. Vikings definitely seems to be most prominent) and then the east coast is similar.

Growing up in the Peg, you had tons of Vikings fans mixed in with Packers fans. My uncle is a die hard Washington Football Team fan, I grew up in the Raiders and yourself had the Dolphins.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
3 Wins for the Rams this season where they score 20 or fewer points on offence.

Then you look at losses to the Niners, Jets, and Dolphins.

Team can easily be 13-3 when you have a better upon at QB.
If they had scored 60 points every game, they'd have set an NFL record for most points scored in a season. Let's stick to the facts at hand.

Rodgers is mobile enough to avoid sacks and run on occasion (though not as much as he did when he was younger); his OL has been shaky at times, but he makes incredible decisions. Brady is relatively immobile for a QB in this age; he's generally had a really good OL in front of him and makes great decisions and . Brees is not that mobile, he's had a good OL and makes great decisions.

Mahomes is mobile and makes incredible decisions. Jackson is even more mobile and last night made terrible decisions, one after another. Newton was historically pretty mobile, but made (makes) shitty decisions. Murray is really mobile, and his decision-making is occasionally suspect. Trubisky is somewhat mobile, but when his decision-making is good he looks great; when it's not good dogshit looks better.

"Be more mobile" isn't the cure to Goff's problems. "Quit doing dumb shit" is.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So now that we know the NFC-CG is at Lambeau regardless of Brees/Brady, what's the early word on weather next week?

I know it's not gonna be as cold as the 07 game, but it's likely not gonna benefit a dome/warm-weather team

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Jaire is the best CB in the league.
Excellent CB. It's one of those trade downs that I wish Seattle had not done. They didn't have a 2nd or 3rd due to trade for S. Richardson and D. Brown. So, they opted for a trade down to recoup a 3rd round pick. But, they ended up with Penny the RB and Green a DL. That said, Alexander doesn't fit the Seahawk's profile of a CB, being only 5'10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad