Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

excelente-burns.gif

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Muk was wearing the "A" for Ufa today. He had 18 shifts for 15:28 TOI and 2 PIMs.

He's not listed as registering any points today, but it certainly looks like he should have gotten a secondary assist on Ufa's second goal of the game. Here's the clip (he's #85 in white):

I believe for the KHL, to get a secondary assist you must be the pass immediately before the pass that leads to the goal.

Since the forwards passed the puck back and forth, it made Mukh not involved in the scoring. Which is too bad because his pass was more impactful than some NHL secondary assists.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I believe for the KHL, to get a secondary assist you must be the pass immediately before the pass that leads to the goal.

Since the forwards passed the puck back and forth, it made Mukh not involved in the scoring. Which is too bad because his pass was more impactful than some NHL secondary assists.
#78 , the player who scored looks like a pretty big dude.
What are the play by play guys saying about Muk after the play ?

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Zaitsev’s team got the win, 5-2, against Gritsyuk’s team. He had 6 hits lol. He had the 5th most last season with 113.
He is 2nd hitter in KHL for now. He has 11 hits in 3 games. Cherepanov has 12. He is pretty hard to play against. Open ice, boards battles. May be if he will score some goals and take more assists, Fitz will ask him to join the team. He play on the right side. He is left handed, but he use his body and close gaps as you can ask. And I do really think his game will be better on the short rinks.

Last edited:

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
He is 2nd hitter in KHL for now. He has 11 hits in 3 games. Cherepanov has 12. He is pretty hard to play against. Open ice, boards battles. May be if he will score some goals and take more assists, Fitz will ask him to join the team. He play on the right side. He is left handed, but he use his body and close gaps as you can ask. And I do really think his game will be better on the short rinks.
Used as a 4th liner or do you think he can work his way up ?
Off topic question but I don’t know the divisions or how the KHL is divided up on how they play game s against certain teams. Are there many games that our prospects play against other prospects often

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Used as a 4th liner or do you think he can work his way up ?
Off topic question but I don’t know the divisions or how the KHL is divided up on how they play game s against certain teams. Are there many games that our prospects play against other prospects often
First of all - I did write about Zaitsev. (May be you did understand me incorrectly).
Yes, Gritsyuk play 4th line role in starting games. Like every young russian player he must take responsibility and achieve results, do not make mistakes in order to get a higher spot. Avangard has just won the championship and the requirements are high.
Because KHL geograhpy is huge, teams play 2 games against each other + 16 games. Dynamo will play 4 times against Lokomotiv this season, but will play only one game with Avangard.
Scores & Schedules - 2021/2022 - Regular season - Dynamo (Moscow) : Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) - you can check all scheduele for any team. (khl site isn`t good. be ready for it)

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
First of all - I did write about Zaitsev. (May be you did understand me incorrectly).
Yes, Gritsyuk play 4th line role in starting games. Like every young russian player he must take responsibility and achieve results, do not make mistakes in order to get a higher spot. Avangard has just won the championship and the requirements are high.
Because KHL geograhpy is huge, teams play 2 games against each other + 16 games. Dynamo will play 4 times against Lokomotiv this season, but will play only one game with Avangard.
Scores & Schedules - 2021/2022 - Regular season - Dynamo (Moscow) : Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) - you can check all scheduele for any team. (khl site isn`t good. be ready for it)

I think if Zaitsev was an actual right handed he’d be highly regarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad