NBA 2021 NBA Postseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The Bucks are definitely better than last year, I mean they're blowing the Heat out and Giannis only has 17. Even so, I thought Miami would put up more of a fight than this.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Both the spitter and popcorn guy should be banned from attending games for a while.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This Paul thing really sucks. Another year where it looked like his team might have a chance to do something and he gets hurt.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
booker is a little b*tch

i mean, that was already obvious from the little b*tch fit he thew a couple years ago over getting double teamed during a pickup game

crowder too. looks like he's still triggered over losing to the lakers in the finals

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
booker is a little b*tch

i mean, that was already obvious from the little b*tch fit he thew a couple years ago over getting double teamed during a pickup game

crowder too. looks like he's still triggered over losing to the lakers in the finals
Yeah I remember the whole double team thing.
If anything, it was a case of a former player helping Booker to be ready for real game situations

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I just don't see the clippers taking 4 out of 5 from Dallas. The Mavs are no joke and Luka definitely wants to avenge their loss to the Clips last year.
Honestly both are definitely possible. Clippers could easily win the next 4 games or lose the next two and get swept. Both have an equal chance of happening.

Sep 19, 2008
I was reading another board and someone advocated we should let Lebron lose so other young stars can take his place this playoff.

Pray tell who in this league would step up like Lebron and deliver wins and RATINGS? JOKER?

Doncic?

Giannis?

Please. Asking for Lebron to be eliminated so others can take his place is one of the dumbest things I've read. If Lebron unlikely loses the playoffs will be boring as f***. Your new savior to make the league interesting doncic yeah okay lmao

Hate it or love it the league is dependent on Lebron and the lake show for sky high ratings. Ratings are like 2m when Lebron isn't playing. When he is playing the league got 6 million viewers. For a play in game!!

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
When one guy makes the Finals basically every year he's in the playoffs since 2011, there will be a sense of fatigue for some.

The NBA has a lot of new blood and some of us could use new storylines and make new stars.

Instead, we're still stuck in the cycle of LeBron vs. BLANK

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I was reading another board and someone advocated we should let Lebron lose so other young stars can take his place this playoff.

Pray tell who in this league would step up like Lebron and deliver wins and RATINGS? JOKER?

Doncic?

Giannis?

Please. Asking for Lebron to be eliminated so others can take his place is one of the dumbest things I've read. If Lebron unlikely loses the playoffs will be boring as f***. Your new savior to make the league interesting doncic yeah okay lmao

Hate it or love it the league is dependent on Lebron and the lake show for sky high ratings. Ratings are like 2m when Lebron isn't playing. When he is playing the league got 6 million viewers. For a play in game!!

It's been 11 years since LeBron lost a playoff series in his own conference. God forbid we see something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad