NBA 2021 NBA Postseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
No excuse to be down 2-0 to the Mavs. When you've got two of the best one-on-one defenders in the entire league, there's just absolutely no reason Doncic should be torching you like he currently is. There's a reason these guys are being paid the big bucks. Go play some defense. Stop being lazy and giving them the switch on the screens.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I used to be a big supporter of Lebron

but I can’t quite put a finger on exactly when it happened, but he just annoys the hell out of me lately. Especially this season.

that Chris Paul foul is like the culmination for me. Like he’s crying yet the replay showed he fell on the other arm? Like GFTOH dude.

Reactions: Know Your Enemy

serp

Jan 17, 2016
No excuse to be down 2-0 to the Mavs. When you've got two of the best one-on-one defenders in the entire league, there's just absolutely no reason Doncic should be torching you like he currently is. There's a reason these guys are being paid the big bucks. Go play some defense. Stop being lazy and giving them the switch on the screens.

Doncic is unguardable when he's on and he's big enough he can post up any wing defender the Clippers can throw at him including Leonard and George . You double him he's gonna find the pass . You put a big guy on him he'll take him off the dribble or take an open 3.

You're not stopping Doncic if he plays like this.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Doncic is unguardable when he's on and he's big enough he can post up any wing defender the Clippers can throw at him including Leonard and George . You double him he's gonna find the pass . You put a big guy on him he'll take him off the dribble or take an open 3.

Exactly. Luka in the playoffs is even better than in RS. Superstar. Clippers are doomed

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Clippers are so dumb.

They willingly threw their last two games to avoid the Lakers in favor of...the team who probably would have beaten them last year if healthy.

Bunch of soft ass pansies afraid of a hobbled Lakers team

Reactions: Voight

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Next time Kawhi makes a big play, I wouldn't be surprised if two of his teammates ran up to him and took a selfie while the Mavs go the other way and get an easy basket. Bunch of losers IMO

Reactions: serp

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Mavericks are going 1-on-5.

Dallas basically is Luka Doncic and a bunch of guys.

Basically they are the Oilers of basketball. Overly reliant on one player who is all offense.

Last edited:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Clippers are so dumb.

They willingly threw their last two games to avoid the Lakers in favor of...the team who probably would have beaten them last year if healthy.

If they split one of those last two games, it's not like the Blazers would have been an easy choice.

YOU AVOIDED THE LAKERS IN FAVOR OF DAME TIME

Plus, they couldn't get a top 2 seed since UTA/PHX locked those up even before the last 2 games

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

If he can't be stopped, how did Dallas not go 72-0?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If he can't be stopped, how did Dallas not go 72-0?

When he's on his game he can't be stopped . He's not allways at his best. ALso his teammates have to hit the open shots when he gets doubled. That isn't allways the case.

The Mavericks are going 1-on-5.

Dallas basically is Luka Doncic and a bunch of guys.

Basically they are the Oilers of basketball. Overly reliant on one player who is all offense.

Mavs have the best player in the series and a much better supporting cast . Yeah Leonard and George are better than anyone not named Luka on the Mavs but who else do the Clippers have ? Who is the Clippers third best player ? Rondo ? Hardaway Jr. Porzingis , Brunson are better than all of the Clippers other players.

Reactions: Voight

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Hardaway Jr. is basically in a contract year and playing above his capability to get overpaid

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
still think the clippers will come back and win the series. they're just too good not to

but i do really question why they would want to avoid the lakers in round 1. the clippers ALWAYS take it up to 110% against the lakers and i have no doubt they would've beaten them in a 7 game series. could end up being a major disaster if the mavs do end up winning the series

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
still think the clippers will come back and win the series. they're just too good not to

but i do really question why they would want to avoid the lakers in round 1. the clippers ALWAYS take it up to 110% against the lakers and i have no doubt they would've beaten them in a 7 game series. could end up being a major disaster if the mavs do end up winning the series

The Clippers would have played the Blazers even if they won their last 2 or went 1-1

They could not catch UTA/PHX for top 2 seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad