Mar 8, 2013
A friend's heart rate during the game tonight:

5przfop.png
That's me when Mikko Koskinen plays.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
The East has 2 small market teams and no NYC/KD in the Conf. Final. This is the same Commish who ignored Draymond kicking Adams in the balls on purpose, because he wanted GSW to win the series. W/o the Nets he wants LA in the Finals for ratings.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
---- 90 seconds took 35 minutes

wow, NBA does not want that to happen with these reviews.

you can’t have the final 1 minute and 30 seconds take that long

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
PHX won't even make the playoffs next year.

They'll be a 1 hit wonder ala the 1997/2003 Marlins

.... why do you say that? They have one of the best SG + C in the league which is a great core duo to have.

Then aside from CP3 and Crowder, their key guys are all under 27.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Could be either a Suns fan during the last play or a Clippers fan watching PG13 miss those free throws.
PG was the best player on an average team throughout his career. That does not make you a superstar. Having a monster game once and a while might fool some but he is not clutch. Just like Demar DeRozan while is was in Toronto. Many players in the league if given the shots could average 20+ points a game but that doesn't mean they are leaders.

Reactions: Voight

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Too bad for Cade that his career will be wasted by f***ing Detroit

SALTY!

Detroit hasn't had the #1 overall since 1970 and have only had three top 5 picks in about 40 years. One of which was Darko and that draft pick was traded to them from Vancouver/Memphis.

So spare me.

Detroit's draft picks from last year looked pretty good(aside from Hayes who was hurt practically all year) as they didn't blatantly tank like other teams. They just aren't very good right now and they know this. Jerami Grant turned out to be a good free agent signing as well.

Plus they were rewarded with good karma for doing the right thing with Blake Griffin. Who miraculously learned how to dunk the ball again in Brooklyn.

Reactions: darko and Voight

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Refs pulled for Clips like crazy, but paid the Suns back by not calling not one, but two clear fouls by Booker and Ayton on the in-bound on Zubac. Happy the Suns won though, hope they go all the way.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
8xReHYl.jpg

wonder why ratings are suddenly up?
was told they were down last playoff due to cord cutters
i'm going to take a wild guess and say holding the playoffs during the normal months, having fans in the stands again, and not being in the middle of a global pandemic has quite a lot to do with it

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
WOOOOO MY PISTONS WON THE LOTTERY!!!

Just watched the highlight clip below of Cade Cunningham's freshman season at OSU. IMO he's like a Doncic/Tatum hybrid, and I haven't been this excited as a 'stons fan since the Wallace(s)/Billups/Rip/Tayshaun years.

:banana::banana::banana:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Clippers might be screwed if they can't get Kawhi back. Phoenix beat them (albeit not easily) without the engine of their offense and now they're getting him back while being up 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad