NBA 2021 NBA Postseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
People still butthurt over KD signing with GS? Lol. KD made the right move. Westbrook is too toxic. KD was right when he tweeted from his burner account something like “KD could never win a chip with them cats”. Truth. Guy doubled down on winning 2 chips with b2b Finals MVPs too, and grew his brand even more. Cry more that he joined a 73-9 team… who gives a shit? Because integrity? Lol, please.

Yes, integrity is a real thing. It was a zero integrity move. The 2 titles and 2 FMVPs mean very little to his legacy.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
People still butthurt over KD signing with GS? Lol. KD made the right move. Westbrook is too toxic. KD was right when he tweeted from his burner account something like “KD could never win a chip with them cats”. Truth. Guy doubled down on winning 2 chips with b2b Finals MVPs too, and grew his brand even more. Cry more that he joined a 73-9 team… who gives a shit? Because integrity? Lol, please.

There is nothing more cringy than using the term 'chip(s)'. Just say title or championship. 'Bron' gives it a run for its money.

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
Yes, integrity is a real thing. It was a zero integrity move. The 2 titles and 2 FMVPs mean very little to his legacy.
The record books and accomplishments are what matter in the end. Gotta get over yourselves with the integrity stuff.

There is nothing more cringy than using the term 'chip(s)'. Just say title or championship. 'Bron' gives it a run for its money.
I’ll say it however I want, chief. You can “cRiNgE, bRo” me all you want, I don’t care lol.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
The record books and accomplishments are what matter in the end. Gotta get over yourselves with the integrity stuff.

But that's the point. It's not much of an accomplishment. The championships did nothing for KD's career. It didn't prove anything. I'm not sure what you mean by your last sentence.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I don't really care about what Durant did though gun to the head, yeah, I'd say it's a bit weak. I agree that it doesn't move the needle at all on how I think most view him, but I'm sure Durant feels differently about that for his own peace of mind so hey.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
But that's the point. It's not much of an accomplishment. The championships did nothing for KD's career. It didn't prove anything. I'm not sure what you mean by your last sentence.

Ok. He already established himself as a HHOF player during his OKC years. Winning in Golden State was more for himself as he wanted to wina championship.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Ok. He already established himself as a HHOF player during his OKC years. Winning in Golden State was more for himself as he wanted to wina championship.

I understand it was for himself and he wanted a championship. I'm not denying that. Still a very weak way to do it

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Too bad for Cade that his career will be wasted by f***ing Detroit

Wished it could've been in Orlando. We're like 3 healthy ACL's from having an actually competitive team but f*** us anyway. The ping pong balls are never gonna forgive us for going back to back in 92 and 93. 2004 reared its karma in the Dwightmare

Haven't recovered since

Reactions: Voight

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Seems familiar...

iimg]

Reactions: Jack Straw
Status
Not open for further replies.