Injury Report: 2021 Injury Thread - Part II

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Things can hopefully still change for the better with EJ.

The playoffs take about two months. The finals won't be until July.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
What happened? Did Newhook block a shot?

I missed the first period.

Bellemare got injured somehow, I guess in the arm because he was using left arm handshake. Newhook slid into the boards awkwardly.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
But he was using his left hand to shake the Blues' player hands at the end of the game. That's probably not good.
If he was good enough to come back and play in the waning minutes of a game where we're ahead and up 3-0 in the series, it's probably just a stinger. That was a very hard shot he blocked, but I don't think he'll miss any time.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
If he was good enough to come back and play in the waning minutes of a game where we're ahead and up 3-0 in the series, it's probably just a stinger. That was a very hard shot he blocked, but I don't think he'll miss any time.

Or he broke a finger on the shot and didn't want guys squeezing it.

DuckyGirard

May 23, 2021
Bellemare got injured somehow, I guess in the arm because he was using left arm handshake. Newhook slid into the boards awkwardly.
I'm hoping it is just some ass bruising. Maybe he's relatively sensitive to pain?

Otherwise I'm thinking it is some serious hip damage.

He walked off the bench just fine so I'm leaning towards bruising.

Regardless I only follow this team because of Newhook, would be radically disappointed if he's out during an obvious cup run.

He's Newfoundland's version of Draisaitl, only us newfies actually follow hockey.

Reactions: Kaizer and Avsboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad