OT - NO POLITICS 2021 III - It's Spring (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
I joined Noom last week. Next Monday is my birthday and I figure I need to start my 50s better than the way my 40s are ending. :wally:

Hello...I have been doing Noom for almost two months now, and please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the app or need any info.

Reactions: rfournier103

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
I joined Noom last week. Next Monday is my birthday and I figure I need to start my 50s better than the way my 40s are ending. :wally:

So today my email started getting bombarded with all the free birthday food from local restaurants and reward programs. Here, have some cake! Here's a birthday burger on us!!

:facepalm: :help:
Happy Birthday, youngster!

I turned 60 yesterday.......DOH!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
A work friend has been using Noom . I may try it
One of my friends has lost over 40 lbs on it in about a year. It's pretty much a "common sense" approach. There are no foods specifically prohibited, which is nice. So if you have something you really don't want to give up, you don't have to. Just allow for it in moderation based on their guidelines.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Another fellow youngster :)

I am still

the%2Bold%2Bman%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bcave.png

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

So today my email started getting bombarded with all the free birthday food from local restaurants and reward programs. Here, have some cake! Here's a birthday burger on us!!

:facepalm: :help:

My wife Nooms.

It’s worked wonders for her. She loves it.

Reactions: Bruinaura

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
we miss the solid threads of just straight birthday threads here

me too. I didnt mind doing them either. Prior to the last ‘upgrade’.
Now in order to see whos bday it is you have to click on every avatar listed to see who it is and then if its. Bruins poster.
Not user friendly or time positive.
It sucks.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/members/

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I’m not sure whether to put this in the NFL thread, or here.

Anyways...

Today at work I get an alert on my phone that tells me that JJ Watt has signed with the Cardinals. Then this happened...

Me: “Hmm...”

My apprentice: “what is it?”

Me: “JJ Watt says he’s going to sign with the Arizona Cardinals. Looks like a good signing for the Cardinals if Watt can stay healthy.”

My apprentice: “What does he keep getting sick with?”

I love that kid.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Vaccine update from Maine:

Weston Associates, who operates multiple buildings and regionally based in Boston including the building I reside in (Heritage Court) has scheduled a mass vaccination clinic for 3/4/21 for those 70 and up....

even though the state rules toward age were just released Friday....

Heritage Court will get the Moderna vaccine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad