Red Sox/MLB 2021 Hot Stove III - Jackie Bradley Jr. Signs w/ Brewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
it’s probably not on TV, I’m just going off of scuttlebutt I see online + the box score

it looks promising for a guy that wasn’t cleared to walk until like 4-5 months ago
It is one of those MLB games where they want you to buy a subscription. Hard pass. I'll just follow the team on twitter for updates

Reactions: CDJ

Broons88

Mar 11, 2021
E-Rod looking normal which is a beautiful thing to see

Yet if he was having a bad outing you would say its only spring training. Ive read these boards for a long time and I've never seen you be critical of the awful red sox at any point. Good luck with dork bloome. They stink

Broons88

Mar 11, 2021
It is one of those MLB games where they want you to buy a subscription. Hard pass. I'll just follow the team on twitter for updates

Why bother even following on twitter. this team is gonna be bad for a while. Sorry to disappoint all the homers here

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yet if he was having a bad outing you would say its only spring training. Ive read these boards for a long time and I've never seen you be critical of the awful red sox at any point. Good luck with dork bloome. They stink

Very high IQ contribution, thank you. Glad to have you onboard.

you haven’t been reading nearly long enough then sweetie- been here 15 years with a wide range of opinions on the Sox ;). I’m sorry that commenting that a guy coming back from a heart issue is looking normal triggered you snowflake

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Broons88

Mar 11, 2021
Uhh
Okay? You don’t have to watch. I never understand people like you. No one forces you to watch the Sox (or any team for that matter). Yet you think you’re important enough to give your shit take.

They made the playoffs before last season. How is that “hot garbage”?
They didnt make the playoffs in 2019. Theyve been garbage and will be for the forseeable future no doubt

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Okay? You don’t have to watch. I never understand people like you. No one forces you to watch the Sox (or any team for that matter). Yet you think you’re important enough to give your shit take.

They made the playoffs before last season. How is that “hot garbage”?

I watch even if they are bad such as last year when they had the 12th worst winning % in redsox history, but will fans open their wallet for years of losing? doubt it.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I watch even if they are bad such as last year when they had the 12th worst winning % in redsox history, but will fans open their wallet for years of losing? doubt it.

I guess it depends on how they come out this year. If they’re competitive, fans will open the wallets. This is Bloom’s second year. He’s already rebuilding the farm system. This process wasn’t going to take a year. The true fans will see that and give it more than a season.

Broons88

Mar 11, 2021
Didn’t you just complain about Bloom? What do you even want? Just to bitch? :laugh::laugh:
Bloom is one of the nerds whove ruined baseball for a lot of people. I bet you think bobby dalbec is something special even with his pitiful strikeout rates. But weee he hits homers weee

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I guess it depends on how they come out this year. If they’re competitive, fans will open the wallets. This is Bloom’s second year. He’s already rebuilding the farm system. This process wasn’t going to take a year. The true fans will see that and give it more than a season.

Clears out the pink hats for a year when we are allowed back in Fenway, works for me

Broons88

Mar 11, 2021
Clears out the pink hats for a year when we are allowed back in Fenway, works for me
Sure pal. I actually remember when the red sox were pure shit in the 90s. I wonder what excuses you used to why they didnt win then. Anyone but the red sox managements fault no doubt

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
This is hilarious. Dude joins to complain and attack others right off the rip.
No kidding. All I said was that I wasn't going to pay to listen to the damn game and would go with the free option.

Season hasn't even started yet lol. 2018 was proof enough that you can go worst to first. I'll wait until may to determine if they are "garbage" or not.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Bloom is one of the nerds whove ruined baseball for a lot of people. I bet you think bobby dalbec is something special even with his pitiful strikeout rates. But weee he hits homers weee

Whats Dalbec’s relation to Bloom? He was drafted before Bloom got here.

You contradict yourself. The “nerds” wouldn’t view someone like Dalbec as an option with his strikeout rate.

Broons88

Mar 11, 2021
No kidding. All I said was that I wasn't going to pay to listen to the damn game and would go with the free option.

Season hasn't even started yet lol. 2018 was proof enough that you can go worst to first. I'll wait until may to determine if they are "garbage" or not.
Youre another one who is all sunshine and rainbows as well. But but they could be good it hasnt started yet. No they cant be good. Enjoy a 70 win season

Broons88

Mar 11, 2021
Whats Dalbec’s relation to Bloom? He was drafted before Bloom got here.

You contradict yourself. The “nerds” wouldn’t view someone like Dalbec as an option with his strikeout rate.
Youre wrong. the nerds value homers over anyone so they dont care if you whiff for half your at bats. As long as you hit 20 plus homers. weee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad