Confirmed with Link: 2021 Expansion Draft (Haydn Fleury selected from Anaheim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
It's smart though. They know the market and that they can probably get Henrique in a trade from us for very little on top of picking fleury.
It may even be arranged; can't retain on a draft pick, but you can in a trade. As @DavidBL said, that may have been the price to expose Fleury.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
That team is so bad.... Wow... Hopefully they use all that cap space... And I mean ALL of it because looking at that roster they have a lot of holes.

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
I dont know why, but I have a feeling Seattle has somehow screwed this up unless there are deals in place for players they just drafted, i.e. Rico for someone. But why not draft Rico and handshake trade for Fleury.

Regardless, I did not want to lose Fleury and thought he was more valuable than Steel or Jones to keep.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I just need someone to explain to me how they decided to pick Gavin Bayreuther. It is upsetting me.

Throw in John Quenneville and Carsen Twarynski, too.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site

I wonder if this isn't about side deals, because really, who even did that badly? Us, obviously, and Florida's was bad, although I wouldn't doubt if Tallon doesn't regret it that much, but in the others I don't think they're at all bad. People bring up Minnesota but I doubt they'd do anything differently and I'm not sure any of the other teams who made deals do either.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I wonder if we’re interested in Dunn? Gin’s intro would indicate he’s not going anywhere. Larsson and Okeksiak are obviously going to be staples to the lineup based on their new contracts. I wonder if Dunn and/or Soucy are on their way out?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I wonder if we’re interested in Dunn? Gin’s intro would indicate he’s not going anywhere. Larsson and Okeksiak are obviously going to be staples to the lineup based on their new contracts. I wonder if Dunn and/or Soucy are on their way out?
Would definitely be interested in him. Could see him pop on a PP (probably not ours).

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

Gotta think Dunn will stick just because he brings offense that a lot of the other D they took don't. Soucy I think is a lock to get moved. Maybe Lauzon too. Given that they had Haydn there in person he's probably safe.

Reactions: JabbaJabba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad