Confirmed with Link: 2021 Expansion Draft (Haydn Fleury selected from Anaheim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Yeah, Henrique would've been an interesting fit on Seattle. I wouldn't even say Gourde is a centre in an ideal world.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Yeah, Henrique would've been an interesting fit on Seattle. I wouldn't even say Gourde is a centre in an ideal world.

A team just won a Cup with him playing a vital role at center. He's every bit a legit middle 6 center. Tanev-Gourde-Donskoi could be in the conversation for best 3rd line in the league if Seattle had more for their top 6.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Those tweets seem like clickbait. There hasn't been any deals made yet but probably hand shake deals coming. There has to be.

Dan Rosen is a senior writer for NHL.com.

He isn't tweeting clickbait. There are no trades. Why would there be handshake deals? What is the benefit to waiting to make any deals instead of now?

405Entrance

Feb 8, 2020
Lmao f***ing idiot. I get he wants to reunite the brothers but maybe he should’ve picked Henrique. That C group is one the worst in the league honestly it might be worse than ours. Watch them still be better than us :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Dan Rosen is a senior writer for NHL.com.

He isn't tweeting clickbait. There are no trades. Why would there be handshake deals? What is the benefit to waiting to make any deals instead of now?

I could see a different way of doing it, where a team is trading for someone they took and part of that agreement is them taking someone they wanted. But that's a huge stretch, looking more like Seattle dropped the ball a bit.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
The rest of the league probably learned their lesson from last time and decided against gifting them valuable assets in exchange for offloading a bad contract.

That and a lot of guys who had no-moves this time around were either willing to waive or were bought out. Freed up a lot of protection slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad