NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Wild Card Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs (7) Indianapolis Colts - BUF wins 27-24

BUF vs IND

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
That last call on the obvious Colts fumble was a makeup for the earlier calls (which were all also right). The upside is Colts fans can't complain about the calls now because they were handed a great opportunity to tie or even win the game and came up short.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Man. If I'm a Bills fan I'd feel much worse about my team after today.

A win is a win. But let's be honest. This team is going to get absolutely demolished by Kansas City.

not so sure about that. Young QB and a growing team just beat a solid Colts team who have a veteran QB. That Colts team lost only 3 times since mid Oct

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
You’ve got a better shot of drawing a penalty there on a hail mary than you do Blankenship hitting from 65 in the cold on a windy day.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
Colts shouldn't have been down 14-10 at the halftime with how they played, they were the better team then. Can't be like that as an underdog. Then that long drive and not getting the FG, that's just brutal.

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Damn, my heart was racing and I could care less about either team. Low key wanted to see old man Rivers win

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
That was the worst the Bills have looked in quite awhile. Drops, blown coverages, even the odd ridiculous call against them. And they still pulled it out.

Huge to break the drought and playoff losing streak. Hopefully they can relax a little bit next week and execute like they have been.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
not so sure about that. Young QB and a growing team just beat a solid Colts team who have a veteran QB. That Colts team lost only 3 times since mid Oct

The Colts were the third worst team in the postseason. Washington is by far the worst. Chicago second.

Bills won. I'm not saying they aren't a good team.

But nothing they showed today frightens me (Chiefs fan).

Ravens? A bit worried because eventually you know they have to beat us. Beating an out of division team four times in three years isn't easy.

Browns/Steelers: Not worried whatsoever. Like at all. It would be a bloodbath.

Titans? Scare me. Because they seem to play us tough. They got a beast of a RB. They always give us trouble.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
That was the worst the Bills have looked in quite awhile. Drops, blown coverages, even the odd ridiculous call against them. And they still pulled it out.

Huge to break the drought and playoff losing streak. Hopefully they can relax a little bit next week and execute like they have been.

Having play off experience always helps.

The Colts caught up 1 whole point in the second half. The Bills D will be better if their O is better.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
2:30 left to get into FG range for a veteran like Rivers, have to be disappointed that he ends up at best with a 65 yard attempt if they tried it.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
The Colts were the second worst team in the postseason. Washington is by far the worst.

Ravens? A bit worried because eventually you know they have to beat us. Beating an out of division team four times in three years isn't easy.

Titans? Scare me. Because they seem to play us tough. They got a beast of a RB. They always give us trouble.
Are you seriously calling the Colts worse than the Bears? :biglaugh:

The AFC is stacked. All 7 teams are capable of beating any of the other 7.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
The Colts were the second worst team in the postseason. Washington is by far the worst.

The Colts are not worse than the Bears they have a better offense and defense than the Bears...their RB just trampled up 250+ yards last week lmao. Could easily argue them being better than the Rams too

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
This is why you don’t lose to the Jags in Week 1.

That game was the difference between a dome team going on the road vs red hot Buffalo/winning the AFC South and hosting a playoff game.

Indy and Tennessee were both 11-5, split with each other, swept the Texans...... but ultimately Jacksonvillle splitting with the Colts and TEN sweeping them was the decider.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019

any true fan of a team is always concerned. The loud, over confident and extremely defensive fan is the most ....

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

You knew it wasn't going o come easy ,streaks like that die hard.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Colts are easily better than the Bears, even beat them in Chicago early in the season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad