NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Wild Card Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs (7) Indianapolis Colts - BUF wins 27-24

BUF vs IND

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Bills should win and should have little trouble doing so.

But I really want Rivers to get a ring and this is probably it for him, so Colts in an upset.

Reactions: KIRK

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Bills should win and should have little trouble doing so.

But I really want Rivers to get a ring and this is probably it for him, so Colts in an upset.
Colts would have to run the ball extremely well to hang in there. Allen playing outstanding.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I think this is an easy win for Buffalo. The only hope for Indy is getting some turnovers or special teams magic, and Lord knows the rules today make the odds of kick/punt returns next to nothing.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The Bills still have to show us they can win a playoff game. It's a big monkey for a young team to get off its back.

Colts have a high end roster aside from the old man at QB. But I can't go against a red hot Bills team.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I don't trust a dome team in cold weather. Remember what happened the last time Rivers played in January against the AFC East champ?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Buffalo is coming into the playoffs with an absolute freight train of momentum.

Rivers has almost never had to play in cold weather in the playoffs, and then combine the fact the Colts are a dome team. I have a feeling the Bills beat them fairly easily.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The Colts D is underrated and extremely well coached, but I think it will be a long day for them on both sides of the ball.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I like Buffalo in matchups where the QB isn’t going to move around and create broken plays. Their offense has proven it can load up points on anyone when Allen is healthy. Rooting for Pitt to beat Cleveland so the next round can have that too if they take care of business Saturday. Their path to the AFC Championship game is set with their best possible matchups if Pitt wins. Avoiding Baltimore, Tennessee and Kc until the AFC title game if Pitts starters do what their backups nearly did and beat Cleveland.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The Colts D is underrated and extremely well coached, but I think it will be a long day for them on both sides of the ball.

I stopped worrying about what kind of D the Bills were playing when they hit 7-0 against top 10 passing defenses by throwing all over them. They have one of those offenses where it doesn’t matter. Can the Colts score 35 on the Bills? That’s what matters. And I don’t think they can. Pitt either. That is what the odds favor to be the Bills path to the showdown everyone wants.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills, I’m taking them in this one.

BUT, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Colts upset because of Frank Reich...also running the ball, feed Jonathan Taylor Thomas

Last edited:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I just can't see Indy keeping up with the Bills the way they are playing.

Which, of course, makes me nervous to no end. But I'm gonna go with 34-17 Bills. Their defense isn't getting a lot of notice or credit, but they are also top 10 in weighted DVOA, which counts games played more recently stronger than games played earlier in the season. With Milano back from injury they have the tools to shut down Indy's short passing game, and Tre White should shut down one side of the field deep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad