NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Kansas City Chiefs vs (6) Cleveland Browns

KC vs CLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
CLE only getting 17 points was a surprise given the KC defense and what everyone thinks of them

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Tough loss, but can't leave this season unhappy with the Browns. They made massive steps forward and for the first time in god knows how long we aren't questioning whether we need a new coach or new QB entering the offseason or both, with massive steps in the right direction. Now, the D needs to be fixed, but that's a minor issue compared to trying to figure out if you need a new coach and/or a new QB. Tons of positive momentum going forward.

Reactions: Pestilence

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It’s easy to pretend the final play was poorly called by the defense, but we’re also having the whole football world say they’ve never seen that before.
On the replay, the only thing the CB could do who was playing about 3-4 yards off Hill, was to get closer and jam him. All CBs should be in press coverage at the LOS. Make the QB throw the ball over them, which is harder to complete, versus putting the ball into his WR chest.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Cleveland's Oline was beat up; they are the key to that offense.
Very few teams have the depth due to the cap to survive multiple injuries to the same position group.

Can't survive if you lose 2 starters of you OL, DL, receiving group, Secondary, LB, etc.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
For Browns it was bitter ending but overall they should be happy with major strides team has made and they have QB to build franchise around

Alot of positives for Brown fans and organization going forward

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
KC's defense is good and has been good for like a year

I think the Chiefs offense makes them better than they actually are. The defense is not on the field as much and the defense is playing with the lead majority of the time.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
You can for that 3rd and 14 defense.
3rd and 14, so they were not playing man, so shouldn't have their backs to Henne. He gets flushed to his non throwing side and is still able to get the first down. Have to see the wider shot of that play to see where all of the defenders were to that side of the field as Henne approached the LOS.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I think the Chiefs offense makes them better than they actually are. The defense is not on the field as much and the defense is playing with the lead majority of the time.
What Defences want is either an offence that puts up points or one that can control the clock to give them time to rest and recover before they have to go back onto the field. If your O can execute 10 play drives and eat up 6/7 minutes a drive off the clock, that is perfect.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Spagnulo's coaching makes them better than the sum of their parts, but overall there's plenty of talent

people forget our d line can generate pressure w/ 4 when they're healthy

i'd argue our offense makes our defense seem worse than they are

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad