NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Kansas City Chiefs vs (6) Cleveland Browns

KC vs CLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
So you think a first time coach who went 11-5 and won a team their first playoff game in 26 years should be fired..

I think that's the embarrassing part.

Also Chad Henne didn't score a point did he? Weird to say he beat them by scoring 0 points.
That was heat of the moment post, I agree. Overall Stefanski did a good job.

They should have stopped Henne from getting first downs.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
That fumble/touchback rule is without question the single worst rule in all of sports. How the NFL hasn't changed it yet is beyond me. That should be first and goal from the 1.
Been around for a while now. Is it punitive? Yes, as is fumbling through your own end zone as that is a safety and free kick to the other team. The other 100 yards between goal lines the offence keeps the ball if It is fumbled out of bounds.

I’ve seen in the last 5 years or so Calvin Johnson getting it knocked out by chancellor, Gurley getting it knocked out by Earl Thomas, Carr fumbling it diving through the air trying to get it to the pylon. Plus a few others.

it’s always guys extending the ball from their body. Everyone is trying to score which you understand but if you are extending it you better make sure you can get it over the line. Understand the situation. Yesterday they would have had first and goal from where Higgins went down. At the one or two.

90 seconds left in the half. They get a TD that changes momentum going into the half even if KC puts up a FG to close the half.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
That was heat of the moment post, I agree. Overall Stefanski did a good job.

They should have stopped Henne from getting first downs.
You act like the Chiefs are a putrid sack of crap being propped up by Mahomes. KC is a great team. Losing Mahomes for a quarter and a half doesn’t suddenly mean the Chiefs are awful. Henne was still throwing to Hill and Kelce, and both of them made some great plays. Kelce juked a safety out of his cleats. Henne lobbed one up for Hill who made an amazing catch.

Your expectation that a team stop Henne, the Andy Reid system, and those great weapons form getting a few first downs over the course of a whole quarter is unrealistic and frankly an embarrassing take.

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Been around for a while now. Is it punitive? Yes, as is fumbling through your own end zone as that is a safety and free kick to the other team. The other 100 yards between goal lines the offence keeps the ball if It is fumbled out of bounds.

I’ve seen in the last 5 years or so Calvin Johnson getting it knocked out by chancellor, Gurley getting it knocked out by Earl Thomas, Carr fumbling it diving through the air trying to get it to the pylon. Plus a few others.

it’s always guys extending the ball from their body. Everyone is trying to score which you understand but if you are extending it you better make sure you can get it over the line. Understand the situation. Yesterday they would have had first and goal from where Higgins went down. At the one or two.

90 seconds left in the half. They get a TD that changes momentum going into the half even if KC puts up a FG to close the half.
I’m still struggling to blame a WR here when the only reason he fumbled was because he was blasted in the head illegally.

Reactions: member 51464

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
You act like the Chiefs are a putrid sack of crap being propped up by Mahomes. KC is a great team. Losing Mahomes for a quarter and a half doesn’t suddenly mean the Chiefs are awful. Henne was still throwing to Hill and Kelce, and both of them made some great plays. Kelce juked a safety out of his cleats. Henne lobbed one up for Hill who made an amazing catch.

Your expectation that a team stop Henne, the Andy Reid system, and those great weapons form getting a few first downs over the course of a whole quarter is unrealistic and frankly an embarrassing take.
Andy Reid is a great coach.

But they CANNOT let Henne run like that, he ISN'T MICHAEL VICK. That 2 and 14 was just embarrassing. No other way to put it. Firing everyone, I admit, is ridiculous just for one bad play.

But its still a bad loss.

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Andy Reid is a great coach.

But they CANNOT let Henne run like that, he ISN'T MICHAEL VICK. That 2 and 14 was just embarrassing. No other way to put it. Firing everyone, I admit, is ridiculous just for one bad play.

But its still a bad loss.
Losing to the best team in the league is not a bad loss. Stop it with that shit.

And that play worked because Andy Reid is a genius. He used deep pass routes to clear out the whole side of the field. And sure, the Browns could have not double covered Hill, but then that probably means Henne passes it to Hill instead, which still has you calling them trash like you do every time a team loses a game. The better team won the game. That’s just how it works most of the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad