NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Championship Game: (1) Kansas City Chiefs vs (2) Buffalo Bills

KC vs BUF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
chiefs defense gave allen some problems last time

spags is a tough coach to go up against when you're a young QB, especially in a game like this. he's going to call exotic blitzes all game to keep him on his toes.
Allen will fiest on that.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
if he sees them properly and adjusts at the line he'll be able to attack it. i know his results against the blitz this year are very good.

knowing where the blitz is gonna come from will be an issue.
The Bills and Allen have come a long way from thier last meeting. Should be excellent game

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Did the play Mahomes got hurt on look more or less brutal than the play that knocked Lamar out of last night's game?

It was a low key dirty, dangerous, and completely unnecessary play by Wilson. He knows Mahomes is down. At the 39 second mark you see him yank his head. I’m surprised more people are not talking about this. Not sure what the hell he was thinking there.

Not sure if it was worse than Lamars though. The back of his head bounced off the ground.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It was a low key dirty, dangerous, and completely unnecessary play by Wilson. He knows Mahomes is down. At the 39 second mark you see him yank his head. I’m surprised more people are not talking about this. Not sure what the hell he was thinking there.

Not sure if it was worse than Lamars though. The back of his head bounced off the ground.

It's plays like this that make coaches go against letting an athletic QB run with the ball. It was an option play, but any Defence should play the RB and make the QB keep the ball to get a hit on them.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

Andy better never call another one of these again

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
chiefs defense gave allen some problems last time

spags is a tough coach to go up against when you're a young QB, especially in a game like this. he's going to call exotic blitzes all game to keep him on his toes.

Offensively, Allen was playing with an injured shoulder. Knox and Smoke were out of the lineup too with injuries.

Defensively, they were missing Milano and Wallace. Tre White and Edmunds were banged up pretty badly too.

This is going to be a very different Bills team from the one they saw in October.

Reactions: Asymmetric Solution

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Andy better never call another one of these again
Mahomes also hurt his knee on a QB sneak last season. Isn't it EB calling the plays?

Be it Mahomes, Jackson, Allen, Wentz, Wilson, etc. this is the risk you take when your QB runs with the ball. Wasn't designed for Mahomes to keep it, but he read it correctly that the CB took the RB away so he couldn't pitch it. as I said, if I was a DC, I would tell all my players to take the RB and make the QB keep the ball so that we can get a hit on him.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
4u7ea5.jpg

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
if mahomes plays, chiefs win. there's no way in hell the chiefs beat buffalo with henne starting

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
First off..go Bills!

You want Mahomes in. One of the most gifted athletes in the world, you hope he’s okay. You want to beat the Chiefs with Mahomes.

Unfortunately, I think the Chiefs win this. Rule #1 - never bet against Patrick Mahomes!

Reactions: Tachycineta

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Offensively, Allen was playing with an injured shoulder. Knox and Smoke were out of the lineup too with injuries.

Defensively, they were missing Milano and Wallace. Tre White and Edmunds were banged up pretty badly too.

This is going to be a very different Bills team from the one they saw in October.

Bills also had the odd week to preparer not knowing if and when they’d play the Titans due to their COVID scare.

No one can cover Kelce but Milano is the only guy on the Bills that can come close. Him missing the first game was huge.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
# 15 of K.C. will play.

And if your a Bills fan, why would you want it any other way?

If your a team of destiny, beat your opponent at full strength.
Having had to wait my lifetime for my team to win the Cup, I'll tell you now: I don't give a shit if Chara played Game 7 with a broken jaw, or if Pastrnak/Bergeron/Marchand had various injuries. The Blues will forever be etched on the Cup and everyone will always remember that and not "how easy" it might have been because their opponents had injuries.

Same thing I'm sure for Bills fans. Win and go to the Super Bowl, no one will be like yeah, but they were only there because _______. They win, their bigger concern will be not having their team be the first to lose 5 SBs without winning one.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Having had to wait my lifetime for my team to win the Cup, I'll tell you now: I don't give a shit if Chara played Game 7 with a broken jaw, or if Pastrnak/Bergeron/Marchand had various injuries. The Blues will forever be etched on the Cup and everyone will always remember that and not "how easy" it might have been because their opponents had injuries.

Same thing I'm sure for Bills fans. Win and go to the Super Bowl, no one will be like yeah, but they were only there because _______. They win, their bigger concern will be not having their team be the first to lose 5 SBs without winning one.

Bills aren't going to the SB.

The clock strikes midnight in KC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad