NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Championship Game: (1) Kansas City Chiefs vs (2) Buffalo Bills

KC vs BUF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I don't know. I think it would've been a closer game. Baltimore's defense is MUCH better than the Bills, and they can actually generate pressure. Buffalo's offense couldn't get anything going because they were completely outcoached. It was exactly like their game in October. KC's disguised blitzes confused the hell out of Allen, and the line couldn't block a nose bleed. I know Buffalo's offense is better than Baltimore's, but I can't see Baltimore's offense struggling any more than Buffalo's did that game. I mean- the offense had one TD until garbage time, and that TD was due to a botched punt that put them at the 1 yd line.

I think Baltimore's defense would've made a couple of big stops and actually put a few hits on Mahomes. Honestly, last Sunday may have been one of the easiest games Mahomes has played in the playoffs. I think he was only touched a couple of times. Did he even get knocked down?

That's not to say Baltimore would've won. I don't think their offense is potent enough to keep up with the Chiefs, but man- even Cleveland put up a better fight than the Bills, and that's coming from a Bills fan.
The Ravens defense really only generates pressure from blitzing though, and if you’re blitzing 6-7 guys against Mahomes he’s going to absolutely eviscerate you. Their front four is just as unimpressive at generating pressure as the Bills.

they probably would have had a more exotic gameplan on that side of the ball, though. Wayyyyyyyy too safe on Frazier’s part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad