Rumor: 2021-22 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part 12: Enjoy Sunrise, Claude

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
I spent an entire year in Italy and the food is overrated, especially north Italian food. The more southern you go, the better and more exotic it gets. I mean it had great flavour, but you're talking about an endless rotation of pasta, tomatoes, ham, and pizza carbfeast. Your glycolysis cycle will love you though.
You guys sound like absolute snobs right now :laugh:

And I live in Aspen!

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I spent an entire year in Italy and the food is overrated, especially north Italian food. The more southern you go, the better and more exotic it gets. I mean it had great flavour, but you're talking about an endless rotation of pasta, tomatoes, ham, and pizza carbfeast. Your glycolysis cycle will love you though.

I like the food in Spain. They do a nice job with beef. A nice sangria doesn't hurt either.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
At the offensive end, Kane is like a C but at RW. Also, if you put Forsberg next to Newhook, please try to tell me Newhook won't have success. As of now, it's hard to ignore that Newhook isn't exactly in the greatest position to succeed.
If by success you mean being carried...

Until proven differently Newhook isn't strong enough to play center. Idk if it will happen, but not putting money on it. I see him as a second line wing going forward. My evaluations are frequently wrong, so lol tho.

John Mandalorian

Nov 29, 2018
Philadelphia is up there with NYC as a food city.

Chicago, San Francisco, New Orleans, and maybe Miami are better than NYC, which is overrated. It's good but because the television networks promoting these places are based there, they become overrated.

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I wouldn't consider Katchouk and Raddysh prospects. They're from the same draft as Jost and are just now cracking the NHL, playing limited minutes. They're also both roughly 1 year older than Hagel, who just turned 23.

Two 1sts is a premium price to pay for anyone, but those picks likely to be in the 25-32 range. And even though he's obviously overproducing, at face value they're acquiring a young player on pace for 55 points. I like the deal for both sides.

It’s not even overpayment. They compressed 3 TDL’s (they have Hagel for 3 PO runs) into one trade. They traded for a high end 3rd liner that would have cost ~3 1st round pick (or more) worth off value if they had spread it out over 3 TDL’s.

Except they only paid 2 1st and some mediocre prospects. No other management team is this pro-active.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
You guys sound like absolute snobs right now :laugh:

And I live in Aspen!
giphy.gif

John Mandalorian

Nov 29, 2018
If by success you mean being carried...

Until proven differently Newhook isn't strong enough to play center. Idk if it will happen, but not putting money on it. I see him as a second line wing going forward. My evaluations are frequently wrong, so lol tho.

Carried? I thought good lines are often having complementary skills? It's not really fair to compair Newhook on the third line with guys who have no finish and then say he's carried vs saying he's weighted down by his current linemates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad