GDT: 2021-22 season game 77 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30pm 4/16/22

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Ignoring every argument again. Welcome to the ignore list.
You lasted longer than I did. Valiant effort.

Unfortunately, strawmen and curious ignoring of talking points are the only weapons they have against people who disagree with them. And they can't argue reasonably. Or if it does get aggressive/unreasonable, they just escalate it. Pretending they're smarter and better fans is what drives them, which is why they always argue with any criticism.

They ignore the fact that many of us (including myself) who look stupid with our takes actually have the guts to put ourselves out there and risk looking stupid with our thoughts and ideas. They like to question our credentials and call us wannabes, even though they lack an original thought.

I'd rather spend my days discussing and disagreeing with bland, K17, Herby, and everyone in between (I've disagreed with all of you at one point I'm sure, but I'm sure I've butted heads with the aforementioned the most). I admire their original thoughts and perspectives, which makes the journey of hockey and Kings fandom more enjoyable and interesting.

I'm okay with people being generally okay with the direction of the team. Those who can discuss their perspectives like adults give me more to think about.

But yes, sadly, there is a handful who apparently hate this forum so much they want to spend their time reminding us how pathetic they all think we are. I get no benefit from them, so I ignore them.

Unfortunately, they derail the threads, so I can't even just enjoy everyone else's thoughts, and frankly it's pissing me off.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I think there should be a thread on our boards called "The Unreasonably Optimistic" So GBH and Axl can post relentlessly how they're better than everyone lol.

Reactions: head eyes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad