GDT: 2021-22 season game 77 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30pm 4/16/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FQfPoe7X0AEIC6d

Columbus Blue Jackets (35-33-6, 76pts, 6th in Metro)@ Los Angeles Kings(39-27-10, 88pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

uipS36H.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
fhH58DH.png

UJokwU7.png

oxRA3Di.png

t8aFZpL.png

Scratched: Austin Strand, Tobias Bjornfot, Lias Andersson, Carl Grundstrom, Quinton Byfield, Gabriel Vilardi, Troy Stecher
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson

:cbj
y7y5sCY.png

fU5jrmW.png

Injuries: Boone Jenner, Alex Texier, Danil Tarasov, Joonas Korpisalo
Covid: Sean Kuraly

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
We can't afford to lose any more games... but I'm not feeling confident in this team.
I at least like that the lineup is becoming more based on merit.. Iafallo finally FINALLY demoted. Vilardi and Byfield had time to put something together and they really havent produced much.. With just a few games left, its worth a try to scrape into the playoffs and also send a message that if you dont produce in the middle of a playoff race, you have to sit. Now if for the love of all things sensible - move Imaweakling off PP1 and put in RV or Kaliyev.. we can at least say for the 1st time in a while, the deployment is based on hockey reason.

Reactions: yankeeking

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Can y'all just f*** and get it over with? This will they - won't they bit is pretty played out.
I think He’d like that too much.

Anyways this game is going to be the deciding factor if the Kings are going to fall out of the race or hold on a bit longer. With how bad they’ve been playing, I expect the latter.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Quick is in and it’s Columbus. So the Kings should get the first goal and find a way to extend that throughout the game. It’s going to be low event hockey, another area where the Kings find a way to come out on top at the end.

The formula is written. To win on any given night, we’ll need Danault and Moore to score and keep the opponent to under 25 shots. This is the summit of Simple Todds strategy.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Did you see the last game and the Minnesota one? The hawks game was the only one this month where the Kings were the better team uncontested

The Kings aren't in the Avs class, and don't match up well with Minnesota because of the soft and small roster they have, especially on defense. Not to mention the inexperience. Neither of those instances would be examples of mailing it in. They did get their ass kicked by better teams though. It's embarrassing, it's pathetic to watch, but that's not mailing it in.

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Sucks that Byfield and Vilardi are scratched. I'd kind of rather have them in and miss the playoffs then have them scratched. We need them to get playing time. Another stupid move. I don't care about the playoffs. We'll lose in 5 games anyways no matter who we play.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Since March 1st, the Kings are 4-7-1 against playoff teams and 6-2-2 against non-playoff teams. Of those four wins against playoff teams, three came in overtime or the shootout. Going all the way back to January 1st, they're 8-12-1 against playoff teams and 16-3-4 against non-playoff teams.

If there's any solace in our schedule, it's that we don't have any games remaining against playoff teams and we have done very well against non-playoff teams this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad