GDT: 2021-22 season game 62 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @7:30pm 3/15/22

2-4 Slashin

Tony Granato Fan!
Jul 25, 2005
South Pasadena
Whatever. Even on their best and healthiest day it'd be tough to beat the Avs.

SJ, VGK, Chi, Sea(2) in 5 of the next 6 games. That's all that matters.

It's time to sack up against the Sharks. You know Vegas will give everything they have, if they have anything left, in that game. Chi is Chi, who knows. A home and home with Sea, they're looking to ruin seasons. Have to get 7, 8pts at least in those 5 games. The Preds will be tough.
This… absolutely This!

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
I was expecting a loss and they were outclassed for most of the game, but I was proud of the young guys for showing up and at least trying. I honestly believe that if the officiating wasn't so crap, they maaaaay have got a point out of it. PP/PK is just killing this team right now, though, along with all the injuries. Danault looked a little off, but probably due to the birth of his 2nd child. Maybe he didn’t get much sleep. It was nice to see all the kids on the PP at the end, even if they didn't get a goal.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
So many people on these boards are selling the team short on last nights game. Kings were not “outclassed” in fact they were the better the team. Avs won on some horrendous calls by the refs and some insane bad luck on the Kings behalf. It’s one thing for the refs to miss calls but it’s another when they stop an odd man rush. The refs were in the play nonstop. Kings were better but you will never win if the house steps in and that’s exactly what happened.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I don’t get how people can honestly blame Kempe when Kopitar and Iafallo are playing like complete trash. Kempe is playing the best on the line.

They are all linked together on the same line, that's how. 6 games scoring slump for Kopitar, 10 game slump for Kempe, Iafollo is goaless in 18 and has 2 whole points over than span. He might be the best , but Kempe is back to his annual slump [we though he was done with that], the one we've seen for years and years.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
So many people on these boards are selling the team short on last nights game. Kings were not “outclassed” in fact they were the better the team. Avs won on some horrendous calls by the refs and some insane bad luck on the Kings behalf. It’s one thing for the refs to miss calls but it’s another when they stop an odd man rush. The refs were in the play nonstop. Kings were better but you will never win if the house steps in and that’s exactly what happened.
We must have watched different games.

From the first minute on, Colorado played a very fast paced offensively structured game, while the Kings were always one step behind.
The goals scored by Colorado were clearly forced and perfectly excuted.

Blaming the refs for this loss is kinda weird i would say.
Sure, they missed the delay of game but do you really think this was the moment when our PP would have stepped out and dominated after years of constant sucking?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
We must have watched different games.

From the first minute on, Colorado played a very fast paced offensively structured game, while the Kings were always one step behind.
The goals scored by Colorado were clearly forced and perfectly excuted.

Blaming the refs for this loss is kinda weird i would say.
Sure, they missed the delay of game but do you really think this was the moment when our PP would have stepped out and dominated after years of constant sucking?

We were watching different games for sure because the kings were at worst even with the avs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad