GDT: 2021-22 season game 62 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @7:30pm 3/15/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FN5xLU9XIAQ4i5i

Colorado Avalanche (42-13-5, 89pts, 1st in Central)@ Los Angeles Kings(33-20-8, 74pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

xSS8YMW.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

ul8vzWx.png

cyPX8Z4.png

nQsLJwI.png

lJd1GQo.png

Scratched: Lias Anderson
Covid:
Injured: Sean Walker, Alex Edler, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson, Brendan Lemieux, Viktor Arvidsson, Andreas Athanasiou, Dustin Brown, Matt Roy, Tobias Bjornfot

:avs
kRDlunz.png

FeU9Qym.png

Injuries: Bowen Byram, Gabriel Landeskog, Sameul Girard, Stefan Matteau
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Reactions: kings11

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You’ll never see Jim talk about quick.

It’s no secret that our goalies have been bad for a month or so now.

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
New, from 3/15 Preview - Injury Updates, including Edler (!!) + Lineup Notes, Kid Line, Vilardi on the Wing - LA Kings Insider

Would LOVE nothing more, than to see these 3 launch their careers bigtime...all together. If they can have a big week, may even negate the need for a deal for a forward.

Todd on Byfield-Vilardi-Kupari

“They all played with pace, they were responsible on both sides of the puck,” McLellan said today. “If they continue to do that, they can become a really good line. Faceoff-wise, I saw Gabe taking them on the right and Q taking them on the left, which is a great thing and then you’ve got Ras, the three of them should be able to have the puck off the draw if it’s not going well. The pace that they played, with and without the puck, was impressive and against a team that can really skate well. We’re going to need that again tonight.”

Speaking with two-thirds of that line, Vilardi and Kupari both agreed that chemistry felt pretty good, especially in the offensive zone. That’s where those three want to play, but having them be solid defensively is what will allow them to play offensively. Through 60 minutes, so far so good.

Vilardi – Yeah, we were alright. We played together in Ontario, we’re good friends and I think it’s really just the d-zone, making sure we’re talking. In the o-zone, we all kind of think the game well, so we can just move around and try to create.

Kupari – It was good, I think we kind of just found chemistry right away. We got together, we made some plays, had some chances and scored that goal. I thought, all game long, we played a pretty solid game.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
New, from 3/15 Preview - Injury Updates, including Edler (!!) + Lineup Notes, Kid Line, Vilardi on the Wing - LA Kings Insider

Would LOVE nothing more, than to see these 3 launch their careers bigtime...all together. If they can have a big week, may even negate the need for a deal for a forward.

Todd on Byfield-Vilardi-Kupari

“They all played with pace, they were responsible on both sides of the puck,” McLellan said today. “If they continue to do that, they can become a really good line. Faceoff-wise, I saw Gabe taking them on the right and Q taking them on the left, which is a great thing and then you’ve got Ras, the three of them should be able to have the puck off the draw if it’s not going well. The pace that they played, with and without the puck, was impressive and against a team that can really skate well. We’re going to need that again tonight.”

Speaking with two-thirds of that line, Vilardi and Kupari both agreed that chemistry felt pretty good, especially in the offensive zone. That’s where those three want to play, but having them be solid defensively is what will allow them to play offensively. Through 60 minutes, so far so good.

Vilardi – Yeah, we were alright. We played together in Ontario, we’re good friends and I think it’s really just the d-zone, making sure we’re talking. In the o-zone, we all kind of think the game well, so we can just move around and try to create.

Kupari – It was good, I think we kind of just found chemistry right away. We got together, we made some plays, had some chances and scored that goal. I thought, all game long, we played a pretty solid game.
Been advocating for this for a while. The RIchards/Carter scenario.

Reactions: Peter James Bond II

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Kopitar's stats for March:

GPGAPTS+/-TOI/G
7​
0​
1​
1​
-3​
20:33​

His 1 point came on a play where he mishandled and lost the puck and it coincidentally went to Arvidsson who scored.
The points are not good but that -3 is more worrisome. It seemed like he lost control of Barkov so much that in the third period Danault eventually got matched with that line.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Kopitar is sooooo consistent….consistently A BAD CAPTAIN I AGREE

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
2pts between Fla and Col would be great, so they got that already. Whatever happens tonight, the for love of Christmas, be ready to play hockey against the Sharks. Honestly. The 3 games have been beyond sad. And, of course, don't lose more personnel.

Reactions: LAKings88

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
those D pairs are nuts. id say allocation should go as follows:
Spence Maata 25
Movarare and Durzi 25
Other 2: 10 (if that)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad