GDT: 2021-22 season game 60 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @6:30pm 3/12/22

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
With the way this team is so streaky, I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Florida and Colorado if Quick gets the starts.
I don’t think the Kings are streaky.

You gotta wonder why they lose 3 times vs San Jose but the results show that LA is extremely constant.

If we are streaky than every middle of the pack team is.

Team will make the playoffs with relative ease based on the latest stats.

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Our defense lacked experience at the beginning of the season, and that was with Doughty and Edler. Now? Add them all up and I don’t think you break 2 seasons.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
So hear me out...

We call up BOTH Tkachev and Vilardi so we can reunite that Andersson-Vilardi-Tkachev line that was money in the pre-season.

It was pre-season against a bunch of guys who were fighting for jobs they ultimately didn't get.Did you not see Tkachev play in his 1st few games? He was afraid to go past the dots to get the puck like it was the chalk line in Field of Dreams.

Reactions: johnjm22 and Herby

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Browns index finger doesn't look right. That's what he was covering up when he went off. Hate on him all you want, but we don't need another experienced forward going down. Hope it's not broken.

Attachments

• brown.png
    brown.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 5

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
I've been saying for weeks now, even in games the Kings won, they've been having an extremely difficult time generating scoring chances.

They've won games by the skin of their teeth.

This couldn't be more true.
Not only did we win by a razor thin margin against the garbage of the league, the winning goals were lucky bounces as the majority of our goals are.
Today and kinda yesterday we have seen what happens if the lucky bounces are not going our way.
Beside that The people who are paid to force a game on the opposition are not able to do so since years.

Today was a little taste of what awaits us if we make the playoff and we meet teams who easily neutralize our top lines

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Injuries are part of the game, can't win when 5 or 6 of your regulars are out. Kids need to step up if this team has any chance while the regulars are out.

Kids need good coach to lead them. Do Kings have good coach?

Also LA needs goalies capable to win games. Do Kings have such goalies?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad