GDT: 2021-22 season game 60 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @6:30pm 3/12/22

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Injuries are part of the game, can't win when 5 or 6 of your regulars are out. Kids need to step up if this team has any chance while the regulars are out.

Reactions: kinghock

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
this is why it would have helped to put these kids into high-pressure situations earlier in the season when the games werent quite so critical

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Injuries are part of the game, can't win when 5 or 6 of your regulars are out. Kids need to step up if this team has any chance while the regulars are out.
Thats true. When youre leaning on your 2nd and 4th line and PP PK 3x3 suck.. not a big margin for losing players. The goaltending hasnt been great either. Not a surprise to see a slump. Why they keep running Kopi into the ground is so obviously dumb that you lose all hope that something intelligent can be done to improve matters. I hope JQ has a strong game and steal one tomorrow just to get some hope to the kids that probably arent feeling so sure of themselves after a loss like this.

Reactions: ru4reals

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't think they could have done much differently with the defense. We are literally down our top 5 dmen right now, and it necessitated Jordan Spence getting over 20 minutes. No team would be able to weather losing Doughty, Anderson, Roy, Walker, Edler and having your 'experienced' guy be Maatta. Thank goodness Moverare is awesome and bless the kids for trying but there's no muscle back there against a huge team in the Sharks, so I feel for Spence, Durzi, Bjornfot especially.

But the mishandling of all the forwards is DEFINITELY coming to roost right now, particularly playing Kopitar huge minutes with Danault right there and other lines that were playing well, I said way back when that down the stretch those things would hurt and was called a motherf***er repeatedly for it but well, here we are, f***ing mothers.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Madden and Turcotte are also out for Ontario and Thomas just came back from getting his entire torso replaced.
So much for Turcotte being back at practice and “really close” which one of the “insiders” said the beginning of last week. This kid is the hockey version of Raheem Mostert.

It’s to bad too, with how completely useless JAD looked with his big shot in the top 6 and Lias looking more and more like a AAAA player it might have been Turcotte’s turn to come up again with all these injuries.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
fjjddjhff
Blah blah
GG, Hot goalie back at it

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Found the emojis. 3 dots next to the pic button. :nod::huh: kinda glitchy though.

How long is Roy out for.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
1647150290357.png

Byfield did some things, for most of the game, at least.

Reactions: ru4reals

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I've been saying for weeks now, even in games the Kings won, they've been having an extremely difficult time generating scoring chances.

They've won games by the skin of their teeth.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
With the way this team is so streaky, I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Florida and Colorado if Quick gets the starts.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
Since Kopi, Kempe and Iafallo won't do squat....it's time one or 2 of the youngsters - Kaliyev, Byfield, Andersson, Kupari, JAD, take it to the next level
and score 2 goals tomorrow. Just do it. If Todd won't give you permission, I do.

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
I hope Helenius comes over after his season and gets a few games in with the Reign...hope he can fast track and be with the Kings at some point next year. Really need size and toughness on this team.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
May as well give Kupari and Gabe a shot at producing some offense. Outside of Moore and Danault, put everything else in a blender, put Kopi in a lesser role since he needs the break to let him use his minutes more efficiently, stick Iafallo in a checking role to see if that somehow helps, scratch Lizotte and let JAD take that spot (where he most likely profiles in LA if he stays)

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Well I guess tonight we witnessed a glimpse of what a full rebuild looks like. Imagine Bluc didn't sign Danault, and Trade for Arvidsson. Ouch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad