Speculation: 2021-22 Roster Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Screenshot_20220520-154633_Twitter.jpg

Nate Thompson has killer flow right now, that would be coming out the back.

duckpuck

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2007
Any one have a guess for Jacob Larsson's future with the ducks? Will they tender him? Back to Sweden? He sure seems like a forgotten guy

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Any one have a guess for Jacob Larsson's future with the ducks? Will they tender him? Back to Sweden? He sure seems like a forgotten guy

Im not sure who mentioned it before (@Elvs - ?) but his development was hampered by a big injury years ago. He just doesn’t seem like a reliable defenseman at all. Pretty sure he’ll be in the AHL or Europe bound.

Terrible pick by Madden and co.

duckpuck

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2007
Im not sure who mentioned it before (@Elvs - ?) but his development was hampered by a big injury years ago. He just doesn’t seem like a reliable defenseman at all. Pretty sure he’ll be in the AHL or Europe bound.

He was injured after the pick, so no sure how you fault Maddon for that. As the 27th pick you're not likely to get a star, though Aho went a few picks later (everyone missed on him).

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia

Not a great pick but 27th drafted picks probably are more likely to become bottom liners or worse than anything better. I wouldn't be overly upset about that.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018

I might be wrong on this but in order to tender a qualifying offer Verbeek has to at least match his current salary at $1.2 million. If that's the case, I don't see him back in the organization next year. He's a former first rounder and still only 25, so I would be shocked if another team didn't give him a look.

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
I might be wrong on this but in order to tender a qualifying offer Verbeek has to at least match his current salary at $1.2 million. If that's the case, I don't see him back in the organization next year. He's a former first rounder and still only 25, so I would be shocked if another team didn't give him a look.
I think a QO is current $ plus 15%.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
How has Larsson looked in San Diego ?
If he's got better salary offers in Sweden he should go there instead of playing in AHL rest of his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad