Speculation: 2021-22 Roster Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Corey Perry will be the only active player that wore the Anaheim Mighty Ducks jersey after this season
Technically not true but yes he is the last Mighty Duck.

Which leads to something kinda funny. Unsurprisingly the last five active Mighty Ducks were all rookies the last Mighty Ducks season and so was the 7th last. Who's 6th last? Teemu, who was 35 that year.

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
So goalies can't wear a letter because they can't leave their zone to have discussions with the refs/linesman. Luongo had a C on his Mask but not his Jersey. He was the spiritual leader but the As took care of the on ice stuff.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Why is the Trevor Zegras thread locked on the Anaheim Ducks forum????

“He sees things just differently than everyone,” Terry said. “I like to think of myself as a skilled and creative player. But the things that he sees, a lot of them I don’t see coming. He’s just that type of player where he can make something happen that you don’t even see coming or anything. He’s just one of those guys that can make little things happen like that.

“Anything he does out there, it’s not an accident. He’s got a method behind all of it. Just out there doing his thing, and that’s what I’m proud of him for.”

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Zegras is so smart. He knows what he is doing, this is not by accident. He is going to be living rent free in a defenders and goalie's mind when he is behind that net. Will he do a alley oop, a michigan or just pass it to an open line-mate. He will likely draw more than one defender, leaving someone wide open.

He has also been brilliant on the forecheck as well able to strip pucks. If he can figure it out in his own end and be responsible on defense, he can be that high end 1C for the Ducks which they desperately need with Getzlaf retiring. It does make me wonder, with him playing so well on the forecheck, he should be able to apply that on the back end as well. People see his +/- rating but that stat is very flawed. For one he has been on the ice for a lot of EN Goals against.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I don't even know who is a mod on here anymore.... @Ducks DVM @Paul4587 @MMC can someone unlock the Trevor Zegras thread? or is there a reason why it's locked...? Should I just make a new thread?

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad