Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
thought i'd post this, not sure if somebody else did
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 11.46.05 PM.png

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Two of the softest on the team trying to make earn a spot.... Actually make that 3 with French Terry. I don't know if going after Zegras is the best idea to do that though....

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Zegras was hard on himself on that GW goal against, and admitted he made a poor judgement pass. Hopefully he learns from this. To acknowledge the issue, is the first step.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
We do need spots for the kids to take. I guess I just see limited space for veteran upgrades so I want to target more high end talent. Maybe it's unrealistic
Can do both. Anyway, all of the kids we have that are ready for top 6 roles are already on the team, no one else is particularly close. Adding a decent midlevel veteran or three really isn't going to block anyone.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Don't forget the kale smoothie before practice.
How did i forget the kale smoothie lol.

Its like this team needs Johnny Lawrence to come in and coach the team with his Eagle Fang(Formerly Cobra Kai) mentality.
Eakins with his Miyagi-Do is not cutting it anymore.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
To add to this hipster narrative, In an interview earlier this year Eakins peculiarly went out of his way to say he only drinks three things: Water, black coffee with no sugar or milk (yes, he did specify that and reiterate just plain black coffee) and pinot noir.

We don't need no beta cuck coach!
Yes Sensei !
giphyck.gif

Head Coach Johnny Lawrence: Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy.
Score first, hit hard and keep adding to the lead instead of 'cruise control in the 3rd period'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad