Prospect Info: 2021-22 Prospect Development Tracker - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I'm not watching the whole game, but the Hamilton game is just as physical and ugly tonight. It's honestly repetitive and boring at this point.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'm not watching the whole game, but the Hamilton game is just as physical and ugly tonight. It's honestly repetitive and boring at this point.

They're just getting Grushnikov ready for his Dallas debut in 2026. Bowness has been promoted to head coach AND general manager. Our center depth is Faksa, Dellandrea, Glendening, Dowling, and Gardner.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
They're just getting Grushnikov ready for his Dallas debut in 2026. Bowness has been promoted to head coach AND general manager. Our center depth is Faksa, Dellandrea, Glendening, Dowling, and Gardner.

I will be making a thread about how relegation should come to the nhl as a response to this turn of events. Hopefully the team folds because no one deserves to watch that, or pay to see it.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Another paywall. Someone that posted it suggested that the article refutes the initial reports that Sjoberg may be looking to jump to the SHL immediately. Regardless, nothing is official it seems.

Based on the part of the article I could read though, it confirms Oquist isn't staying with SSK because he's happy with his position with the Stars.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Do the Petes not have any draft-eligible players? They're a gong show. You'd think at least draft-eligible players would be more interested in trying to show something positive than just garbage, hyper-emotional, dirty hockey. They're not even skating at this point. They're just trying to start fights and getting tossed.

It's weird ... this is your last chance to make an impression before the draft.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Also ... I've really enjoyed watching Arber Xhekaj this year with Hamilton. He's a FA signed by Montreal at the start of the season. He just took his 2nd or 3rd 10 misconduct I've seen in 4 playoff games. He's an idiot too. He's been running around the entire series, and he's taken Hamilton off the PP several times.

It doesn't exactly matter this series given how dominant they've been, but his total lack of self-control sure doesn't seem like a great quality for a guy looking to be a pro who seemed to have some talent. He just comes straight out of the box and starts crap after the whistle over and over again.

I've watched some exciting, very physical junior games this year that were just incredible (mostly from Hamilton). The Petes and Xhekaj just seem like children throwing temper tantrums. There's nothing entertaining about their behavior.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Will be interesting to see when Windsor's top players wake up

Not watching the game tonight but they've had a quiet series compared to their regular season. Johnston has been the most noticeable of the bunch but they've shut him down pretty good, and Cuylle and Maggio haven't been able to do much of anything at all. Johnston has setup Maggio in particular a countless number of times, especially on the PP and he has been robbed or missed the net a lot. Big reason for their PP being so cold to start the playoffs

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Will be interesting to see when Windsor's top players wake up

Not watching the game tonight but they've had a quiet series compared to their regular season. Johnston has been the most noticeable of the bunch but they've shut him down pretty good, and Cuylle and Maggio haven't been able to do much of anything at all. Johnston has setup Maggio in particular a countless number of times, especially on the PP and he has been robbed or missed the net a lot. Big reason for their PP being so cold to start the playoffs

He's had some chances on the PP tonight, but nothing that looked dangerous. I've not watched any of the Kingston game yet, but the Hamilton and Windsor games have been bust so far.

Reactions: Kcb12345

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I don't remember noticing this much before so it seems like the coach changed up the lines. Abraham is skating with Cuylle and Johnston. Resulted in a goal a few moments ago. Abraham has been on the ice with them a few shifts. He's 2022 draft eligible.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I don't remember noticing this much before so it seems like the coach changed up the lines. Abraham is skating with Cuylle and Johnston. Resulted in a goal a few moments ago. Abraham has been on the ice with them a few shifts. He's 2022 draft eligible.

Was Johnston involved in that goal?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bourque has 3 assists in the first 10 minutes of his game. He's up to 65 points in 31 games lol

Team they're playing is putting on one of the worst performances I've ever seen so far lol...really really bad.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lmao 4 assists now for Bourque in the first period. If Shawinigan doesn't back off a bit this game is gonna get reallyyy ugly on the scoreboard.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bourque has also now tied the 7th longest point streak in Shawinigan history (although i dont speak french, so its either the 7th longest ever or the 7th longest in Shawinigan history).

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bourque just added his 2nd goal of the game. 6th point on the night. 20th goal and 68th point on the season.

As expected, the Bourque line hasn't seen much ice time since the first period lol. 10-1 game with 4 minutes left in the 3rd

Even with the limited ice time his line was very dangerous. Could easily have another goal and a couple more assists. Just a dominant performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig