Trois-Rivières Lions 2021-22 Lions de Trois-Rivières

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Another big game by Desrosiers. With St-Amant out, Joanette impact was perfectible. Abbandonato doesn'T look like a playoff guy. He needs to step up like Nellis and D'Aoust did.

Hey Growlers, hope for you you won't choke like the big club.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Growlers were up 3-1 in the series.

Growlers are the Leafs' ECHL affiliate.

So should 3R win tonight, it will be another "it was 3-1" between the Habs and Leafs franchises.
I don't know what happened to the Growlers in game 6 but they look as lost as their big brothers looked against the Habs. That won't be easy tonight for the Lions... But let's win it and come back home to play the Royals!!

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Lions actually playing well, but that one dumb play makes it 1-0 to NFL.
Post automatically merged:

That was a pretty sweet goal from the puppies.

2-0 now.

It would be true Leafs fashion if NFL lost this game.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Will be interesting who they go for this year from the Q.

Xavier Parent, Patrick Guay, Jeremy Michel, Felix Lafrance, Alexandre Doucet and Miguel Tourigny could be worth a look for the homeboys.

Brooklyn Kalmikov, Brett Budgell, Josh Lawrence and Noah Laoouan could be great pick up too if they don't opt for the Growlers.

If Theo Rochette wants to stay in NA, he'd be a great choice too.

I could see some of these guys even earning AHL deals right off the bat.

For the goalies, Samuel Richard and Thomas Couture are smaller guys but could probably cut it at least at the ECHL level.

Francesco Lapenna, Antoine Coulombe and CA Lavallee are all having great POs so maybe they are worth a look.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Unlike the NHL, the ECHL trades that include Future Considerations need to be met by a certain date. That date, I believe is today. When 3R acquired Anthony Nellis from the Fort Wayne Komets, the trade was for Future Considerations. Now those Future Considerations were traded from the Komets to the Kansas City Mavericks, who then traded them to the Indy Fuel. And so today, 3R sends Brenden Locke to the Fuel:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

He was signed to a PTO with the Rocket and played 4 games for Laval (I believe it was after McNiven was traded and Primeau was called up to Laval. So Guindon was brought in to back up Kevin Poulin). So the organization is familiar with him.

A good acquisition.

I would love to see them sign Xavier Parent and will very likely sign Perrick Dube, who played 10 games with 3R this year and had 4 pts (1G, 3A).

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
He was signed to a PTO with the Rocket and played 4 games for Laval (I believe it was after McNiven was traded and Primeau was called up to Laval. So Guindon was brought in to back up Kevin Poulin). So the organization is familiar with him.

A good acquisition.

I would love to see them sign Xavier Parent and will very likely sign Perrick Dube, who played 10 games with 3R this year and had 4 pts (1G, 3A).

Several other interesting prospects this year from the Q.

Fowards: Xavier Parent (prime target IMO), Patrick Guay, Josh Lawrence, Théo Rochette, Simon Pinard

Dfence: Miguel Tourigny (prime target IMO), Kale McAllum, Vicent Sévigny, Noah Laaouan (named nest defensive D in the Q, another prime target), Jacob Dion, Nicolas Savoie, Jérémie Biakabutuka, Maxime Blanchard

Goalies: Antoine Coulombe, Francesco Lapenna, Jakob Robillard

Going through the QMJHL made me realize why we're doing bad in that department. Most of the goalies are 6'0 an under.

The 3 highest sv% goalies are 6'0, 5'8!! and 5'10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad