Speculation: 2021-22 LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster discussion part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014
Danault is a bad guy, a very bad guy. You don’t understand, I understand because I’m smarter and I have the numbers to show you, but I won’t show you. You listen to the fake news Canadian media on this but they are lying to you.

I understand I’m a very smart guy, you guys just don’t understand. Blake and his cult are leading you all astray and I’m the only one who understands.

Paraphrasing.
Stick to paraphrasing, one of your best posts to date.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
This is bad faith, even for you--focusing on goals only, ignoring that the last few seasons have featured fewer games for a few reasons, and just complaining that it's the league being bad and not Danault being good.

If you feel like a victim, maybe stop hiding in pinatas.

so he isn't in the top 20 scorers 5v5 over the past 3 yrs

ok

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
so he isn't in the top 20 scorers 5v5 over the past 3 yrs

ok

Your stomach won’t like this…

“Oh wait, nevermind! Danault is in the top 31st! In fact, Danault is ranked 13th for 5v5 points according to Natural Stat Trick. He has scored more 5v5 points than Eichel, Aho, Pettersson, and Zibanejad! Danault also has a higher ixG (individual expected goal) than half the players on this list.

In addition, Danault is ranked third on the list for the most faceoff wons at 1413, which puts him behind O'Reilly (1622) and Crosby (1445). Winning faceoffs is very important if you're a centre by the way!”

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Should we let him into the secret subforum to read what we really say about him?

#t337

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
I know he's a huge, HUGE wild card but everyone here forgetting to pencil this guy into your starting lineup may be sorry a few months into the season...

And if/when he does he'll be pushing someone else out. :naughty:

E1OBDTjWYAEfhlJ.jpg

Спасибо,
Comrades

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Take two! Just to recap our summer:

In: Viktor Arvidsson, Phillip Danault, Alex Edler, Brandt Clarke, Francesco Pinelli, Samuel Helenius, Kirill Kirsanov
Out: Kurtis MacDermid, Matt Luff

(Thanks @Fat Elvis)

Reactions: Fat Elvis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad