Injury Report: 2021-22 Injuries: Bellemare, Cirelli, Hagel, Kucherov, McDonagh, Paul, Perry, Point

copperlion

Aug 6, 2019
I wonder what issue Hedman was dealing with because we know he can be more dominant on the ice than he showed during the playoffs

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
I am not sure the blocking 30 shots a game in front of the net is viable in the long term. We all praise their willingness to do it. But, at some point the human body will break down no matter how tough you are.
They need to strike a good balance. After all, Vasy's back there--which makes me wonder if something was going on with Vasy?

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
It's incredible what's going on in the main boards. You would think Avs fans don't have a reason to be sore winners since literally everyone has said they are an amazing team. Yet here we go.

I'm not surprised at all shit from habs fans. Worst fanbase in the boards and after a year hiding under the rocks here they come

If they can't handle trash talk from Kucherov, they probably shouldn't have harassed the team and sent death threats.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Is everyone expected to be back by camp? Almost hoping a couple of guys take their time if it's needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad