Injury Report: 2021-22 Injuries: Bellemare, Cirelli, Hagel, Kucherov, McDonagh, Paul, Perry, Point

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Cernak's body looking like this sadly isn't something you would put on an injury list. But I would bet a drink of your choice that's gotta be close

13ctkusrte221.jpg
Wait...is that Cernak leg?
O_O

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So wait... what we all thought was a cut on the arm from Killorn's skate was actually a DISLOCATED SHOULDER?!?!

Well now we know why he stopped taking faceoffs.

Reactions: More 2004

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Jesus Christ. Remember what @Machinehead said? We release our list of injuries, like every single other team in the league: “tampa is making excuses for why they lost!!”

Brother.
It's always something. I support New York teams and Liverpool. They're the biggest f***ing targets in sports.

You've committed the only sin worse. You support a winner.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
No but I promise you that's what his leg looks like
It's probably worse, really. Or was at times. I've worked some pretty physical jobs and there've been times when both of my legs have been significantly worse than that picture, if only because the bruises went hip to ankle. I feel like Cernak's entire body looks like a dark storm cloud.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's probably worse, really. Or was at times. I've worked some pretty physical jobs and there've been times when both of my legs have been significantly worse than that picture, if only because the bruises went hip to ankle. I feel like Cernak's entire body looks like a dark storm cloud.
I wouldn't doubt it. I had to purposely restrain myself to not choose something more gruesome because not everyone wants to see that and even then I'm embedding the photo like "The boys in the Lightning locker room would see that, take a drag off their cigarette, laugh and say 'oh man that's a good one' like something this brutal was normal for them. If a guy like Maroon had a bruise like that on his groin he'd probably just as soon pull his pants down like it was a measuring contest and laugh about it"

I bet head trainer Tom Mulligan sees this just before he closes his eyes to go sleep

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Killorn: "Julien, I was injured too."
JBB: ""Oh really Alex, was it in the report? What's up?"
Killorn: "yeah it should be, I had a fracture in my left hand, it really hurts"
JBB: "Oh this is news to me. I can see why you were struggling. Do you have an xray?"
Killorn: "yeah it's right here for you"

*pulls out drawing*

JBB: "Alex, this is a drawing of a stick figure with a broken hand..."
Killorn: "please don't trade me"
JBB: "it's too late"
Killorn: "where? No... please not Ar-"
JBB: "Arizona, Alex. Arizona. Good luck."

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Killorn: "Julien, I was injured too."
JBB: ""Oh really Alex, was it in the report? What's up?"
Killorn: "yeah it should be, I had a fracture in my left hand, it really hurts"
JBB: "Oh this is news to me. I can see why you were struggling. Do you have an xray?"
Killorn: "yeah it's right here for you"

*pulls out drawing*

JBB: "Alex, this is a drawing of a stick figure with a broken hand..."
Killorn: "please don't trade me"
JBB: "it's too late"
Killorn: "where? No... please not Ar-"
JBB: "Arizona, Alex. Arizona. Good luck."
Hehe. Only thing that doesn't work though is the Arizona part. I'm sure Killorn has them on his 15 team no trade list.

Reactions: Stammertime91

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
i think it's interesting that McD got his hand mangled in the ECF since he couldn't make a pass in round 1 either.

BoltzManConstant

Mar 8, 2017
Upper West Side
Well, it's good to learn exactly what it was that Toews did to Kucherov, sprained MCL.

To me, that was the straw that broke the camel's back on this season. Kuch definitely didn't look right in the 3 games after that crosscheck, had only 1 point -- and we lost two of them by 1 goal (one in OT).

I normally don't like to complain about injuries or penalties, because shit happens, bad luck happens and everyone has to deal with it.

But that one looked like such clear intent to injure, the way Toews rode him down to the ice, it really sticks in my craw that they were rewarded for it.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
@Felonious Python quickly mate, how much money are all these injured guys worth? We could get hella LTIR with this and make $18 million over the cap look like nothing
I gave Paul a $3m contract, but with him and Seabrook, we'd have $43,925,000 in LTIR, or 53.2% of the cap.

at his current contract, $1.35m, it'd be $42,275,000, but for next year, it'd be in the $44m ballpark.

Last edited:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Jesus Christ. Remember what @Machinehead said? We release our list of injuries, like every single other team in the league: “tampa is making excuses for why they lost!!”

Brother.
It's incredible what's going on in the main boards. You would think Avs fans don't have a reason to be sore winners since literally everyone has said they are an amazing team. Yet here we go.

I'm not surprised at all shit from habs fans. Worst fanbase in the boards and after a year hiding under the rocks here they come

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad